Chapter 34

Techno POV

If there is one thing I like, it's being alone. Well that used to be the case anyway. Now I can never seen to get the solitude I would kill for a while back (pun intended). But now I seem to want anything but to be alone.

I was in a cave mining for god knows what. I normally go to the mines to relive stress. It's a good work out too. I looked at my inventory when I get a slightly concerning message from Phil.

"Be careful what caves you mine in, some seem to be a little brittle"  as well as give sets of coordinates to follow. I thought nothing of it, responded with a simple K,  and continued to make my way back to the surface. And just a few steps away from the sunlight blinding me I hear an even more concerning sound. I turn around to see a massive crack forming in the stone above me. And before I know it, the rocks near the entrance all fall. I stare in disbelief before I have to retreat back to my tunnel to protect my self from any more falling debris.

I open my communicater back up and actually read the coordinates. Of course, just my luck to run into on of them. If only I payed more attention. I message Phil with my current situation leaving out the part where I ignored the warnings. Another thing I don't want is to be chewed out by that man. He maybe the nicest person but Jesus can he go on a rant when worried about your safety. After I really think of what situation I managed to get into.

Alone... For an unknown amount of time... In a cave... With no one else. One of my worst things now. I had gotten used to being alone until Tommy came around and changed that. It's only been a few minutes and I already miss the raccoon of a child. I hope they can hurry up, I want to get out already.

It had been about thirty minutes until I realized something bad. I don't have any food on me. No bread, no meat, no anything that can be considered edible. And it doesn't help that my stomach is already empty. Burned a lot of my breakfast on mining the stone in my inventory. If only I had used at least on slot to store some food. I mean how bad can it be?

The answer is very bad. Only an hour has past and I can't even get up. Turns out I was more hungry then I thought. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better I finally hear the calls of Phil and Tommy outside. I call out the best of my ability and hear them say something along the lines of "hold on! We'll get you out" and so I wait. I wait for a while before I hear them finally moving stones. And then I hear words I wish I didn't

"We can't move anymore with out crushing you" I hear Tommy say through the rocks. Great! This is so much fun. I grunt and get up. Apparently I had more energy then I thought cause I help move stones from the inside. It takes a while before the light starts peeking through some of the cracks. My finger tips are bleeding and I can barely keep my eyes open when enough stones are moved for me to get out. As soon as I see the other two I stumble towards them and hug them. They are both surprised at first before embracing me back. In which I promptly pass out. The last thing I remember before falling asleep was them hoisting my on a horse, probably to get my home.

When I woke up I was greeted with a bowl of soup that I have never been more happy to eat. I think that was one of the best meals I've had in a while. Maybe it was because I was starving, maybe because of the safety it provided, or maybe it was the company I was grateful to have. I mean, meals have gotten a lot better since I stumbled upon Tommy that morning. I've started to need the presence of my friends. The presence of my family. The feeling that no matter what they would be there to protect me was something I needed. And today was there to prove it.
====================================
Do I know how to make chapter longer? Yes I do... Will I? Who knows at this point

Hope you enjoyed and have a good day <3