Chapter 14

Tommy POV

I was scared, no, utterly terrified of the water and Dream. And it was finally happening, Techno would kill me and would be happy to get rid of me. I couldn't see his face, but I knew he was smiling. He picked me up, and I didn't even bother to tense up at all. Then I saw it.

A single tear roll down the blades face. Why was he crying? I was the one that was going to die. He leaned in close and wispered.

"Here, it's a turtle shell helmet. It's going to make it so you can still breath for at least 30 mins. Once you get into to water, pretend to drown. You can just float to the bottom and I'll come get you once Dream leave." He haded me a shiney green helmet, the pattern of a turtle shell carved into the material.

I nodded, if only it was true. There was a sliver of hope, but I knew that he wanted me dead

Then die like one

Nobody speaks those words and doesn't mean, especially Techno. He gently tossed me into the water, and I put the helmet on. The cool water sending tingles down my spine. The taste of salt violated my taste buds.  But I could breath.

I did as instructed and floated to the bottom. The silence was scary, my ears popping from the change in pressure.

I was under there for 25 minutes, and I was loosing hope. I watched as the timer for the effects slowly tick down. I knew it would happen, but I was still sad. I was going to drown, at the bottom of the ocean, salt stinging my eyes. Even though I was under water, I could still feel the tears escape my eyes. And I closed my eyes.

But, I heard it, the splash of water above me. I looked and saw Techno swimming down to me. Right as he reached me, the timer hit zero. The water filling my lungs and stinging my nose. I struggled as Techno lifted me to the surface. I coughed as the water removed itself from my lungs. My tounge burned from to much salt, but I didn't care. Technoblade, my big brother, had come for me after all

" Sorry for the wait," he said gently " I had a green man to kill." And he looked like he had. A new gash on his face and bruises all over had told me, that Dream didn't go down easily. And I found the respect for Techno that I only had growing up.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! I may tell the fight later, but I don't really feel like explaining it right now. Let me know if you want to hear about it at all!

Also, I'm open for suggestions on other stories you want me to write.