Chapter 10

Tommy POV

The fall wasn't that long, only a few seconds, but the pain lasted forever. My shoulder sched and my leg was like being stabbed over and over again. I tried to get up, but it hurt to much, I looked at my thigh and only saw the crimson seeping through the bandaged. That pushed over the top. I rolled into a ball and cried. I realized how cold I was. The snow had made my cheek wet, the water already starting to freeze in the cold climate.

I was there for what felt like forever, my sobs refusing to cease. Then, there was the crunching of snow. Someone was walking over to me. A horse whined, and made me realize that I was near a horse stable. A sign had "Karl" scribbled on it. The crunching got closer until I was scooped up. I tensed up, the sudden touch scaring me. I looked up to see the Technoblade carrying me.

He brought me inside and up the ladder,  setting me down on the bed.

"I-" trying to explain but got cut off by harsh yelling.

All of the sudden, everything went gray. I could feel the tears and see Techno yelling, but couldn't make out the words through the haze shrouding my head. He was getting loud, really loud. But I still couldn't hear what he was saying. Suddenly, he stopped. And his face went blank. I guess he had said what he wanted to say.