--28--

Yuya's POV 

It dark. Am I alone? I could feel myself starting to squirm. No, I can't be left alone, there's so many things I want to do. I want to tell Yuto how I feel, I want to make my sister proud and make more memories with my friends. I felt the trembling stop as there was a warm touch against my palm. 

I felt my eyes start to open, wincing at the bright light flooding into the room. I turned tyo my left, seeing Emi holding my hand with a sad smile. My eyes shot open as memories of the night before came flooding back to me. I pushed myself up and hugged my sister tightly. She's alive, I'm so glad. I pushed away, looking at my sister who seemed to know what worried me. "Yuto is in the next room," I sighed with relief at the news. "Though, I'm not exactly sure where here is. We were brought here last night and no one has said anything else to me since." 

Emi positioned herself to sit on the bed and pulled me to a tighter hug. I wrapped my arms around her, falling into the comfortable and secure embrace. We stayed there in silence for a few minutes until the door to the room clicked open. We looked around, Lulu there was an almost proud look on her face. She locked the door as she entered the room before taking a seat at the vacant seat beside the bed. I took in more of my surrounding, it kind of looks like a hospital room but the atmosphere of a hotel. "Good to see both of you," She stated, "After last night, myself, as was everyone else, was worried about you two." 

I moved from my sister's arms and sat opposite Lulu, feeling guilty making everyone worried. Lulu simply patted my head. "Everyone else is okay right?" Emi asked, she must not know of everyone but Yuto. 

"Don't you worry," Lulu giggled. "Everyone is okay, a bit beaten up but once we've had a chat, you can go see everyone. " She turned to me giving me a wink. "Including Yuto." I blushed and smiled widely. I'm so glad I can see him. "

Lulu turned back to the door telling the people on the other side to walk in. My eyes widened as the man who resembled my dad but older and Yugo was beside him like before. They walked in, closing the door. I feel the conversation is about to get heavy with what will come out his mouth. The man bowed before me. "Yuya, I am Yuuta, I am your father's twin brother." I just stared at this man, feeling Emi grab my shoulders for support. "Yugo is my son, which i suppose would make you cousins." 

I looked up to Yugo who had a stupid grin. Does tis mean, he's been so protective of me because we're family? "Why?" Emi whispered, I would feel something wet hit my shoulders. "You didn't come help us when mom and dad died. Why didn't you come get us? You left us with that bastard of an uncle who kicked us out." 

Yuuta, (do I call him uncle?), stood straight, a guild ridden look all over his face. That was a good point? Where was he when our parents died? Beside that, where was he since we were children? Yugo passed his dad a seat and Yuuta took it, looking us dead ion the eyes. "Your father and I, we are from a family of monster hunters," He began to explain. "We learnt what our father had known about monster hunting only, I took it more seriously then my brother. When we entered high school my brother met Yuko, your mother. They began dating and it was when they had been dating for a year, your mother admitted to being a mixed breed vampire and human."

"You're mother, is much like Yuto and myself," Lulu started to explain. "A first generation human - vampire. We learnt that we still have longer lives then humans but we seems more human in some ways. For example," Lulu took out a mirror, turning around and showing she had a reflection though it was like looking at a hazy image. She had a reflection. Lulu placed the mirror away and turned back to us. "And we are less dependant on blood, though need it from time to time." 

I was a bit taken aback by the blood comment. Would that mean out mom needed blood too? I wonder if she ever fed it to us? "After graduating high school, your father go a job and moved in with your mother," Yuuta continued, Yugo looking uncomfortable. "Not long after, Emi, you were born and that's when your father was cut off from the family." 

"Then who was this uncle we lived with?" Emi snapped back. 

"He is our younger brother," Yuuta sighed. "I moved away from town so the closest family member was him. I apologise for the way he treated you. We are fortunate he never learnt, well cared for, the monster hunter lineage, so you were safe." 

"He hated us," Emi screamed holding onto me tighter. "I've raised Yuya, not that bastard. I did everything I could for him. Don't you dare come in and pretend everything will be okay. Our friends are more like family." 

I looked at her, saddened as I saw her tears streaming down her cheeks, soaking my shoulders. I heard a chair fall over and turned to see Yuuta on his hands an knees. "I didn't know of my brothers death until it was too late," He explained, his voice echoing over the floor. "Yuri came and found me when you moved to this town and told me everything. I know I cant make everything right but I want to honour my brother's memories and look after the two of you." I jumped off the bed, kneeling down to Yuuta, who was crying. I looked up to Yugo who went to Emi, a stern look on his face. "If you dont accept my old man as family," He held out his hand much to Emi's surprise. "Can you at least accept me?"

She just stared at him. I watched her hand inch closer to his until she took it whole. "Yuya," I looked to Yuuta, a look of plea in his eyes. "If you can accept me, not as an uncle but as a friend, or even just as someone who wants to help you, I would love to have you both in our live."

I looked to Lulu and could see the supportive look radiating from her. I nodded and Lulu knew to speak for me. "I think Yuya would like that Yuuta," She smiled. "And with that settled, Yuya why don't we take you to see Yuto?"

I nodded rapidly. I need sed if for myself that hes okay.