--11--

Yuya’s POV

I looked myself in the mirror, making sure I looked my best. Today I’m going with Yuto for the taster courses at the community centre. I wonder what his mother is like. I wonder what the other kids are going to be like too.  I finished fixing my hair, gave myself a once over and nodded to the mirror. Yeah, I look good.

I grabbed my bag before heading into the living room. I smiled widely seeing Yuto waiting for me. As he saw me, he stood up, straightening his trousers. “Alright then,” He smiled. “Let’s head off, shall we?”

I nodded rapidly.  I get Yuto to myself all the way there and then I get to meet his mother. I have to admit; it makes me nervous. The thought of meeting his mom but if she’s anything like Yuto, I’m sure she’ll be lovely.

When we got to the centre, we made our way straight to the main hall where the acting class was taking place. Yuto left me for a moment, guessed he spotted his mom while I sat on a bench near the entrance. “Hey Yuya,” that voice. I looked up, Yugo standing over me with his usual grin. “You taking this class too?” I nodded and Yugo hummed. “But you don’t speak right?” Again, I nodded.

To stop this confusion, I grabbed my phone and typed on it. ‘I can work on the scripts and backdrops. Acting isn’t the only part of putting on a performance.’

Yugo placed a hand on his chin and nodded. “Guess that makes sense,” I agreed. “Well, it will be fun to take part in this class with you. Let’s both work hard.”

I nodded and gave him a large smile back. It’ll be good to have a friendly face here with me. “Oh, hey Mr. Rebellion,” Yugo’s smile turned into a challenging smirk as Yuto came back to us.

I looked up to Yuto’s face and he seemed angry at Yugo for some reason. I sat, looking back and forth between them for a couple of awkward minutes before Yuto spoke up. “It’s good to see you Yugo,” He said putting on a smile. There was a slight distaste in his voice. “Are you trying out for this club as well?”

I jumped feeling Yugo wrap his arm around my shoulder. “Yeah, I figured why not give acting a go,” He laughed. “You don't have a problem with that right? I mean, I'll be spending a lot of time with Yuya outside of school. You’re not jealous are you teach?”

I blushed; I would like Yuto to be a bit jealous. “Why should I be?” He said and I felt my heart sink a bit. “Yuya is free to be friends with who he wants. As his teacher I approve of him hanging around friends outside of school.” We looked over to the front of the hall where a woman, I can presume Yuto’s mom, was calling everyone up who wanted to try out. “I have to go out Yuya. I’ll pick you up later on.”

I waved goodbye as Yuto took a quick leave. Maybe he really doesn't like me? I sighed, who was I going to kid about this? He’s technically my teacher. “Forget him Yuya,” Yugo said pulling me up. “Let's have some fun today.”

---

I have to admit; the taster session was really fun. I got involved with the props team to assist with the backdrops for the upcoming play, Hamlet. I gave my ideas as best as I could and some even got used. Yugo had found himself with the actors somehow and ended up doing a little performance of his own.

Come the end of the taster Heba, Yuto’s mother and the teacher, came to us, holding out the permission forms. “Since you’re still under eighteen,” She began. “I’ll need a permission form to be signed by your guardians if you want to continue.”

I looked down at the form. I did enjoy myself more then I expect. I have a nod, showing that I would be back next week. “You did some wonderful work and I look forward to having you assist on the productions.”

I blushed at Heba’s words. She’s so kind, I know where Yuto gets it from now. She bid us a goodbye and Yugo patted my back. “Well seems we’ll be spending a lot more time together.”

I stopped at the entrance looking back to see Yuto walking towards us. “Want me to drop you off?”

I went to nodded but Yugo pulled me into his body by the arm. “I’ll walk him home,” Yugo announced with a smug look. Yuto look almost upset at first before sighing and giving up. I have to be honest; I'm starting to get a bit annoyed at Yugo’ possessiveness. If he keeps this up, Yuto won’t want to hang around me anymore.