--33--

Yuya's POV 

This school is amazing. With any luck I'll be able to join he creative writing class and with luck, the acting classes again. I continued walking through the courtyard, admiring the greenery. This school is certainly favourable towards the arts. Yugo had wondered off to go talk to some of the fashion students and wondering around on my own was a good idea for me to see if i would be comfortable here on my own. 

I think i could really see myself studying here. The cafe's near by have wonderful food, the book store has good selection and then there's, "Yuya?" I looked up, Yuto looking at me with a loving smile. This must be where he's working. I blushed seeing him again. I didn't think I'd see him again so soon. "So this is the school you're looking at?" I nodded. 

I took a quick look, noticing Yugo wasn't in sight and grabbed hold of Yuto's arm, making him gasp. "I-I," I started to say, looking to the floor and my grip getting tighter. "I missed you." 

I heard Yuto gasp a bit. I guess he was taken back a bit. I looked up and his smile had become a proud one. "You have a lovely voice," He complimented. I felt happy, my heart fluttered. Bit by bit, I want to build up my speaking again so I can be apart of productions again. If Yuto is here, maybe he can help push more to speak up more. "Would you like me to show you around a bit?" I nodded. This kind of feels like a date. 

Yuto took me to the communal area which was kept clean with comfortable sofas and vending machines for hot and cold items. It was also peaceful and set up with some computer areas as it over looked the courtyard. Yeah, I can see myself attending this school.  "You seem to like what you see?" I nodded. "Will you move into the dorms here?"

I thought for a moment. In all the excitement, I'd forgotten about accommodation. I have access o my fund left to me by mom and dad but that would only rely cover tuition unless I can get a scholarship. "Well you haven't decided on attending yet, do you have time to think about," Yuto let out a slight chuckle, seeing my mind racing. "If Yugo is also attending, you could also share an apartment but again, you can think of that when the time comes."

I nodded, he's right. I don't even know if I passed this exam for the school yet. I took another glance at Yuto, my heart beating rapidly. Smiling, I can't help but think this might e the biggest risk I'm willing to take. 

--

When we got back to the hotel room, I was immediately on the computer, looking at the student accommodation. The dorms didn't look too bad but maybe an inexpensive apartment would do better. I could always get a small part-time job but would that stress me out to much? "Man, can i come here too," Yugo sighed, flopping onto the bed behind me as I sat at the desk. "The girls are mega cute." 

"Not because it's a good learning institute?" Uncle chuckled, walking over to me and placing a hand on my shoulder, giving me a wink. You can really see the similarities between him and my dad. I suppose being twins would do that. Yugo became a bit flustered when trying to come up with an answer. "Though, i would agree that you and Yuya attending the same school is a good idea. I just worry you may become a bit over protective of Yuya."

I felt a pang of sadness. People still worry over me too much, despite the amount of progress I've been making. Yugo gulped, looking to me. "If i promise not to be over protective, would you like to attend with me Yuya?" 

I nodded, that seemed a fair condition and most likely Yugo would be too busy trying to chase after girls. Which means I could be alone with Yuto.