--29--

Yuya's POV 

True to her word, Lulu took me to go see Yuto. I can feel my heart racing, what will he say? Will be be okay? Does Yuto know the truth about me? I mean, there is a lot we've learnt about each other now. I gulped as Lulu knocked on the door and after a few seconds of silence we were invited in. Lulu opened the door, gesturing me in and closing the door, leaving Yuto and I alone in the room.    

I looked forward to the bed, Yuto smiling sweetly at me as he always does. Making my heart melt and tears well up in my eyes. He opened his arms, beckoning me over to him and I couldn't help it. I practically leapt into his arms, my head falling into his chest as I left out silent cries. I could feel myself start to calm as Yuto stroked my back in a circular motion. I could actually melt in his touch. Despite being part vampire, he's very warm. I just want to stay in his arms forever. "I am sorry for making you worry," Yuto whispered in loving tones. "I'm glad you're safe." 

I looked up to him, pulling away only to wipe tears from my eyes. Yuto's smile never faded and I was grateful to see he could still smile. His smile is one of the first things I will always remember about Yuto. Meeting him in the classroom, his professional attire and I feel so lucky that I've got to see both his profession and laid back sides. I have also now seen the scarier side of Yuto. The angrier side which might be his vampire side. No matter how many sides he has though, I'm sure Yuto will always be Yuto. 

Yuto's  expression dropped all of a sudden, making me worry.  "I am sorry you had to see that side of me," His loving tone darkened. The love I felt dropped and became worry. I moved my hands, to hold his own. "You had to see that side of me I hate several times now. My vampire instincts can sometimes take over me." As he continued to speak, I felt him squeeze my hands. "Yuya, I care about you and was scared if you knew about me I was scared you would hate me." 

I shook me head, how could I hate someone who only wanted to protect me? A glimmer of his smile returned and I smiled back. I gripped his hands tighter, trying to reassure him that I wasn't going to go anywhere. "For someone whose been through a lot," Yuto gave a small laugh cupping my cheek, "I love how you can still smile no matter what."

I gulped, feeling my face heat up. I left forward, feeling brave and Yuto leant forward too. I think, I'm about to be kissed. My first kiss, Yuto. It sounds like a dream. I closed my eyes, eagerly awaiting.

I waited and after a couple seconds nothing came. I opened my eyes, Yuto looking towards the door, the worry in his eyes returning. I pulled back, his hands dropping from my face and turned to see where he was looking. Yuri stood there with a sad smile. "I am deeply sorry to interrupt," Yuri sighed. "But Yuto, you know the rules, your mother and you engaged in a fight while under the protection of this town."

"Wait, Yuri-" Yuto tried to speak up but Yuri raised a hand to silence him. 

"You know the rules my dear Yuto," Yuri continued to explain. "I can no longer house you in this town."