--35--

Yuya's POV 

A few months later and I was moving into my new apartment with Yugo. I'm amazed he managed to even graduate high school let alone get into college. Though, what can I say? I'm just glad I have a familiar face with me.

"I guess you're all moved in now," Sis laughed giving me a big hug. 

"Thank you, "I said in my timid voice. I've begun to speak more often though my voice is quiet. I'm trying my hardest to push myself further as I want to be able to join the acting club here and would like to explore bigger parts in time. 

"We're all proud of you bud," Crow said patting my back. He and Emi have been dating since my visit and even she's pushing herself too, joining a night school and becoming a part of the community Yuri is setting up. "If you need anything, we're only in the hotel down the street."

I laughed, protective much, though I do understand why. I jumped slightly, hearing a knock at the door, seeing Yuto walking in. I sighed happily, running over and giving him a tight hug. Now that I'm in college, we can finally started to date. "You seem settled in," Yuto laughed. Pulling back and pushing a of hair away from my face.

I looked over, sis looking a big uncomfortable and Crow wrapped an arm around her. "Why don't we go grab dinner?" He offered. Sis just looked at us, raising a brow to Yuto. Yugo was already preparing for a mixer set up by his course so it would just be Yuto and I alone. "Crow leant into Emi's ear. "He'll look after him. You know that." 

She sighed, giving Yuto and I a hug before bidding us a goodbye. Crow gave us a thumbs up as he left and then Yugo wasn't far behind. I looked to Yuto, leaning my head into his chest. Yuto gave me a small kiss on the top of my head, before grabbing his phone, ordering us some food while I started to get the couch and T.V. set up for us to watch a movie. Lucky for me, until we have internet, we can use my DVD collection to keep us entertained. With a heavy sigh, Yuto flopped onto the couch and I ran over, handing him the remote. We sat so my arm was over his waist and my head sat comfortably on his shoulder. I smiled, feeling comfort at the feel and sound in the rhythm of Yuto's heart. "Who would have thought," Yuto started to say and i turned to look up at him as he looked down at me. "That we would be in this situation. I can finally hold you in my arms without worrying about anything." 

I gulped. Right, time to push myself again. "I love you," I said in my cracking voice. Not perfect but its a good start. "I love you, Yuto." 

Yuto's happy expression grew bigger, he looked like he was about to burst into tears. "Your voice is so beautiful," I blushed, having not been told that for so long. "Hearing you say my name, I couldn't ask for anything better." 

He gave me a gentle kiss on the lips, my heart fluttering. "I love you too," He whispered before kissing me harder this time. I feel myself start to cry, overwhelmed with so many emotions. I had the love of friends and family. I now have Yuto's love to help me on my new journey. I've so much more to learn but I'm happy I can finally speak up and confide in those I love. "I hope you'll let me hear your voice more." 

I smirked knowing that everyday I'll be able to say to Yuto; 'I love you.'