STO: 24

"Today was exhausting," Zanjin uttered as he let Zhuocheng drag him to their room.

After Yibo and Xiao Zhan left, Zanjin and Zhuocheng stayed in the living room for a while, while Haikuan left them alone.

After few minutes, they decided to take a shower, "Stand straight, we haven't had a shower yet," Zhuocheng said and force him to stand but Zanjin just continued slouching, "But it hurts my head hearing everything y'know, I'm no good with this case solving or whatever," Zanjin pouted, "I don't know if I can be of help," he sulked.

Zhuocheng sighed, "You're all I need for motivation, baby. So stand already and let's go for a shower," He said and dragged him again.

"But I feel tired, baby," he repeated and encircle his arm on Zhuocheng's neck.

"Right, right. I'll just get our towels and your favorite beads and we can go the bathroom," Zhuocheng assured and left Zanjin just outside their room as he enters to get their towel and the toy beads.

When he finally got the towel, he went out and pulled Zanjin up. "Stand up straight and I'll put these beads on you," Zhuocheng uttered that made Zanjin's eyes went wide, "What?! here?!" He exclaimed.

Zhuocheng cupped his mouth, "You didn't go inside with me that's why I'm putting it here and now, so stop moving and I'm going to put it," Zhuocheng whispered in his ear that made his cheeks flushed. He then crawled his hands inside his shorts then groped on his butt cheeks before making his way to in between.

"Nghh~" Zanjin moaned when he felt Zhuocheng's finger pushed in and out for a moment then replaced it with the tip on the beads.

"Shh, what if Mr. Liu will hear you?" Zhuocheng whispered and nibbled on his ear.

"Hmm, that's better I guess," Zanjin smirked and wiggled his butt as Zhuocheng slowly enter the beads one by one.

"Hmph ugh~" he let out a moan after feeling the last of it entering him. "Hng, baby. My stomach is full~" He whimpered as he held on to Zhuocheng's neck.

"I know, But you better act normal so Mr. Liu won't suspect a thing," Zhuocheng answered and grabbed his waist and carried him in his arms, Zanjin wrapped his legs on Zhuocheng's waist as he held tight.

They arrived in front of the bathroom. When they were about to open the door, Haikuan was there, he opened the door with his eyes wide opened when he saw the two.

Zhuocheng was surprised when he locked eyes with him, "Oh...Uhm"

"Huh?" Zanjin's brows furrowed when Zhuocheng suddenly stopped. He turned his head to see what made Zhuocheng stop. A smirk formed in his lips, "Mr. Liu, hi~" he greeted, with a hint of seduction in his utterance.

"H-Hi..." Haikuan stuttered, his cheeks flushed.

"Wanna join us?" Zanjin seductively asked that Zhuocheng immediately let go one hand and cupped his mouth. "Sorry about that," he apologized with an awkward smile.

"I-It's okay..." Haikuan uttered and step aside.

Zhuocheng stepped inside with Zanjin in his arms who is getting red with the feeling of the beads rubbing inside him.

Because the entryway is not big enough for two, Haikuan accidentally bumps with them. Zhuocheng and Zanjin's eyes went wide.

'Huh? What's that sweet scent?' Haikuan thought as he follows where it came from. "Cologne?" he mumbled as he looks at the two. But he shrugged, 'must be,' he thought to himself and walk out of the bathroom.

As their heat is coming up, a faint scent of pheromones is leaving their body, likewise, for the two, their sensitivity in smell picks up the faint scent on Haikuan. Maybe because of their alpha pheromones deprivation that they started to thirst for it. Zhuocheng immediately closed the door behind him before their pheromones leaked out.

Zhuocheng sighed in relief when Haikuan is finally out of his sight.

They both panted heavily, "I don't know why it came early," Zhuocheng pants as his knees weaken. Zanjin stoops down as he helps Zhuocheng walk to the tub despite his weak knees. They arrived at the tub together, they opened the tap immediately. Zhuocheng pounced on him, giving him a passionate yet aggressive kiss. Zanjin cupped his face as Zhuocheng swiftly put his hands inside his clothes and in a second Zanjin's top was removed.

Deep grunts and moans are echoing inside the bathroom, together with the lapping sound their lips are creating.

Their clothes are soaked in the water as the tub slowly fills, but that doesn't matter. Their heat already came, Their pheromones leaking out are getting stronger.

"Ugh-- baby~" Zanjin moaned as Zhuocheng's lips reached his neck, licking but avoiding making any bruise.

"Shit! we better no- hng do it h-hear!" Zhuocheng protested. Despite struggling with his sensitive body he still can go against his instinct.

"So w-what do you pr--ehhh-fer?" Zanjin asked as his head threw back at the feeling of Zhuocheng's lips traveling on his body.

"Room! I-in the bedroom-- uhmp!" He mumbled, between his sucking on his nipples.

Zanjin cupped Zhuocheng's face, making him stop. Zhuocheng looked up at him, lust is in his eyes.

Zanjin sighed, "You think we can arrive there with our state?" He asked him with one of his eyebrows raised.

"But this is uncomfortable~" Zhuocheng whined.

Zanjin sighed once again, "Fine," he answered.

They stood from the tub and stripped off their wet clothes, they closed the tap water.

As they went out of the tub, Zhuocheng grabbed Zanjin and carried him while Zanjin encircles his legs on his torso. He cannot stop his thirst, he held on to him tight as they went out while making out.

They went out of the bathroom with their bodies dripping wet, their pheromones are spreading, and the handle of the beads is dangling in the air. Their bodies are pressed together, the same as their lips.

Zhuocheng slowly walked their way to their bedroom, he sometimes stops his tracks and press Zanjin on the wall then back to walking back to their room.

After arriving, they entered their room, not minding to even lock the door. Their pheromones have already invaded the bathroom and the hallway.

Zhuocheng let go of Zanjin on the bed. Zanjin on the other hand, looked at Zhuocheng seductively with his legs wide open. "Baby~" he smirked as he opens his arms, asking Zhuocheng to embrace him and make love to him.

Zhuocheng clicked his tongue, "Stop provoking me!" he gritted his teeth and land his body on top of Zanjin, devouring his lips while his hands are fondling his body.

...to be continued...

-----

A/N: I'm fcked up HAHAHHAHHA *thisty noises*