STO: 37

"Do you want to see the beach? though it's already dark, the moon is shining brightly out there," Yibo uttered as he fixes the plates Xiao Zhan used.

"Hm, my back is still sore. I can't walk," Xiao Zhan said as he rests his back on the headboard. Yibo's cheeks flushed red, he suddenly felt guilty, since it's him that made him sore.

"I-I can carry you on my back if you want?" he suggested, still flustered.

"Mm, 'kay" Xiao Zhan answered that made Yibo's face beam.

"Okay, I'll be right there. I'll just put this away," he happily went out of the bedroom. Then he came back after putting the used utensils away.

"Then, I'll just get you some clothes. Is that okay? Don't you feel sticky anywhere?" He asked.

Xiao Zhan lift up the blanket and looked at his lower half, he was already clean and doesn't feel sticky at all, "You did a great job cleaning me, don't worry," he complimented.

Yibo felt shy at his compliment, 'he praised me,' he said inside his head with his heart fluttering with joy.

"Give me my clothes," he said and gestured him to give him a pair of clothes. He opened Xiao Zhan's luggage and rummage for pair of clothes then gave it to Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan slowly put on the clothes, since his movements are restrained by his sore back, he needs to carefully put them on.

As Yibo watched him get dress, he sighed. Xiao Zhan is struggling and he can't watch it any longer.

He stood beside the bed and grab the clothes from him. He gently put them on him, Xiao Zhan was taken by surprise but then let him dress him. "You'll be a great husband," he teased him and patted his back.

Yibo's cheeks flushed even more, 'h-husband?' he thought.

"I hope you won't waste your goodness to some shitty wife, ya' hear me?" he uttered and tapped on his cheeks as a small smile sprung from his lips.

Yibo's heart is beating so fast, their face is so close with each other, but then there's a small pang inside his heart, by what Xiao Zhan said, means he has no chance for him.

"Bo?" Xiao Zhan called out, Yibo flinched in surprise when he heard his name, he came back to reality. He immediately moves his face away.

"Y-yes boss?" he stuttered.

"I'm already dressed, shall we go?" he uttered and opened his arms, indicating that it's time for him to carry him.

Yibo smiled as he set aside the pain of one-sided love. He sat down for Xiao Zhan to climb on his back. Then held on his legs firmly to avoid dropping him while Xiao Zhan encircles his arm on Yibo's neck.

"Are you okay back there?" Yibo asked Xiao Zhan if he feels comfortable.

"Yes," he answered, making him unexpectedly breathe on Yibo's ears, sending shivers all over his body.

"G-good..." Yibo remarked as his cheeks flush even more.

.

They arrived outside the building. The moon is lighting the beach, it was so bright that you can see the small waves the water is forming.

"Wow.." Xiao Zhan mumbled, his eyes twinkled at the mesmerizing beauty of the beach. 'When was the last time I went to a beach?' he thought. He was still a kid, about six years old, it was the first and last time that he went with his parents, then it never happened again.

A droplet of his tears escaped his eyes, he lowered his head as he wipes the tear on the sleeves of his shirt. But it didn't escape from Yibo, he immediately noticed him tearing up. He became worried, "are you okay?" he asked him.

Xiao Zhan shook his head and denied, "I'm fine. Let's just go there and watch the moon," he uttered and smiled widely just to make him stop worrying.

He walked to the sands and put Xiao Zhan down gently, "Is this place better?" he asked worriedly.

"Yes, I'm fine," he said then look up. The stars are shining brightly with the moon. A small smile form on his lips, "You lie down too," he said to Yibo and pulled him, making him lie on the sand.

Yibo yelp in surprise but then smiled at Xiao Zhan's mischievousness.

"Open your arms," Xiao Zhan commanded which he immediately obliged. He was surprised when Xiao Zhan suddenly put his head on his arm, making it his pillow.

"There, much better," Xiao Zhan remarked.

Yibo chuckled, 'so this is what he wanted. How cute,' he thought as he stared at Xiao Zhan's beauty that's being lighted by the moon.

Xiao Zhan was mesmerized by the twinkling stars, his eyes are fixated on them and his lips unconsciously smiling.

Yibo smiled widely, 'Is he aware that he's been grinning wide?' he thought as he continuously stares at him.

But then Xiao Zhan's smile wore off, "are you going to pierce a hole on my face?" He uttered making Yibo jolt, he immediately looks up as if he did nothing.

"You had already pierced me countless times and now it's my face you're after? What a greedy man you are," Xiao Zhan remarked.

Yibo immediately blushed from that remark, he doesn't know if he'll laugh or get embarrassed. He let out a joke yet he had said it in his serious face.

He gulped, 'He's a dangerous man indeed, be it physically or verbally,' he thought.

"What? Say something," Xiao Zhan uttered.

"O-Oh... I was not l-looking at you..." he paused, "I j-just saw Haikuan ge and his wives over there," he lied, he pointed at the silhouette of four people from a distance from them.

Xiao Zhan looked at where he pointed and saw the four from afar, he nodded, "I see," he replied. "But I would be glad if you're really staring at me," he teased him and let out a faint chuckled.

Yibo's head exploded at what he said, his soul just left his body. 'The chuckle!' he thought, his inner self panicked at the cuteness he just witnessed. His heart is beating rapidly and his brain is flying out of his head, leaving his sanity at the cuteness. As if he was a computer who stopped working just because of that.

"Hm, the beach is so beautiful. I want to go back here again someday," Xiao Zhan mumbled. Yibo came back to his senses when he heard Xiao Zhan's soft voice uttered that.

He smiled wide and looked at him, though Xiao Zhan's eyes are fixated on the sky. "We'll sure will," he mumbled.

Xiao Zhan turns his head, making their face three inches away from each other, he answered him with a smile. Yibo had forgotten again that he's only with him because he's working for his father's debt.

Xiao Zhan didn't dare to answer, he knew it will end soon and he can't promise him that. He turns his head back to the sky. His mouth clasps together as they both silently watch the moon and stars at the sky.

----

A/N: Read while listening to a sad love song and you'll hurt yourself even more. ♪('▽`) mwehehehhe