STO: 67

"Ah, I feel so tired!" Yibo whined as he slumps his body on Xiao Zhan's bed.

Xiao Zhan pulls down his eyeglass as he looks at Yibo.

"Hm, Did your students watched you dancing?" Xiao Zhan uttered suddenly that made Yibo look at him.

Yibo laughed, "Of course they did, how can they learn the step if they don't watch me dance?" then went back to lying.

Xiao Zhan scowled, "hmp, whatever!" he mumbled with a pout as he put his glasses again and started scribbling.

It was completely silent for a second, Yibo's brows furrowed. The silence in the room is making him deaf. He sat up and looked at Xiao Zhan only to see him pouting.

He smirked and stood from the bed, he removed the jacket he used to hide the fitted shirt he is using then stood behind Xiao Zhan.

"What?" Xiao Zhan said sulky, not even batting an eye at him.

"What happened? You suddenly went silent," Yibo uttered and leaned, resting his chin on his shoulder.

"Nothing," Xiao Zhan answered, his eyes still on what he's working on.

"Don't worry, I zipped up the jacket, no one saw this," he said teasingly as he presses his chest on his back.

Xiao Zhan flinched upon feeling his pecs touching his back. He blushed, his hands stopped moving.

Yibo chuckled huskily when he notices that his hands stopped moving. "By the way, why are you at home this early? I thought your work finishes at six?" he asked, his ears are fanning Xiao Zhan's ears. He intentionally spoke beside his ears to provoke him.

"Ngn!... tch!" Xiao moaned but then clicked his tongue when he realized that Yibo's teasing him. He moves away from his face then looked at him, he glared. But on the contrary, his face is flushed red all over. "D-don't do that beside my ear! I'm still working!" he scowled then turns his eyes on the papers in front of him. "It's because I prefer working at home," he answered. It's a half-lie and half-truth. Since he wants to spend more time with Yibo even if they are just in the same room, plus, it's more convenient working at home rather than the noisy office.

Yibo stood properly and put his hands on his pockets, "That's a lie right?" he teased, "Isn't it because you want to see me when I get here?" he said with a smirk on his face.

'Bullseye!' Xiao Zhan was caught even if he tries covering it with a white lie.

"I-I don't have t-that in mind!" he exclaimed, still denying.

"Really?" Yibo teased and leaned once again, now his face is in front of Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan looked at him straight in the eyes, his eyes were hooded as they stare at each other. The tension between them heated, Yibo's face moved closer until it's already an inch close. Yibo intentionally teases him by closing the distance between them by an inch, waiting for Xiao Zhan's reaction.

Xiao Zhan's gaze changed into a seductive gaze. He gritted his teeth, he's done with Yibo's teasing. He swiftly drops his pen and grabbed the back of Yibo's head and pulled him, pressing their lips together.

Yibo was surprised at his boldness for a second but regained his dominance. He grabbed the arm of the swivel chair and turn Xiao Zhan towards him. Then he cupped behind Xiao Zhan's ears, pulling him in a deeper kiss.

Faint moans filled the room, the sound of their lips lapping are ringing inside.

Just when they were getting heated, a knock on the door interrupted them. They both immediately stopped and looked in the direction of the door.

"Master Zhan, the young master is home," It was Justine, Xiang's butler.

The two looked at each other then laughed, "Damn, our son had great timing," Yibo said and stood properly. He grabbed the handkerchief lying on his table then wiped Xiao Zhan's face. "We both look like a mess," he remarked.

"And who's fault is it?" Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes.

"Hm, I wonder," he teased and licked his lips. "I'll open the door," he added and slightly pinch his nose. Xiao Zhan just glared at him.

Yibo went to the door and opened it, "Hello, baby. How's your day?" he looked down at the kid. The kid looked up and opened his arms. Yibo carried him.

"Fun!" Xiang answered.

"Thank you for bringing him here Justine," Yibo said and tapped his shoulder. Then he looked at Xiang, "Say thank you to your butler,"

"Thank you Jutthine!" He cheered and opened his arms, asking him to get near. Justine obliged and leaned closer, Xiang grabbed his cheeks with his little hands and kissed his cheeks.

"Oh, thank you, young master," Justine chuckled. Then he bowed, "I'd be on my way then, sir," he said. Then he left.

"How about daddy, where's my kiss?" Yibo pouted. Xiang giggled and cupped both his cheeks and kissed his cheek then hugged him.

"Aww, my baby's so cute," he said then hugged him back. But then, Yibo was reminded, he hasn't shown Xiao Zhan his house yet.

"honey~" Yibo called Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan looked at them, "Hm?" he answered.

"Want to go to my house?" He asked him.

Xiao Zhan smiled, "sure, When are we going?"

"After your work, if it's okay," Yibo uttered, "And maybe will continue there," he mouthed with a smirked. He walked near his desk with Xiang in his arms.

Xiao Zhan read his lips, his face flushed upon remembering their postponed make-out. "But how about Xiang?" he mouthed back that Yibo was able to read.

"Well, we can leave him at Kuan ge's house since I live next door," he shrugged. "So what's your decision?" he added.

Xiao Zhan glared at him, "Fine," he answered.

But one thing they didn't notice, Xiang was watching them bickering silently the whole time. His head goes back and forth. He tilted his head when he can't figure out what they are talking about.

"Mommy? Daddy?" he called out to the two that made them both jolt. The two looked at him, "Oh, sorry baby," Xiao Zhan smiled.

"What are mommy and daddy talking about?" he asked innocently. The two looked at each other, as if their eyes were talking, blaming each other that their kid noticed their silent bickering.

Then Yibo looked at Xiang, "Do you want to play with Jin Jin and Cheng Cheng?" he asked with a bright smile.

Xiang's eyes twinkled, a wide smile sprung out of his lips. He nodded vigorously. "Yes! Yes! I want to!" he exclaimed excitedly.

Yibo looked at Xiao Zhan while Xiang is dancing happily in his arms. "Better get ready," he mouthed with a smirk.

"YOU, better get ready," Xiao Zhan mouthed back, raising an eyebrow at him and a smirk on his face. As if provoking him.

----

A/N: Y'all thirsty for the horknee scenes ain't you? HAHAHA

Well, unfortunately. I have to apologize, I will not be updating tomorrow and probably also on Sunday, cause of school works. Y'know, finals are so hectic, I need to finish three outputs this weekend and 1 quiz on Sunday, then six exams for finals next week. I'll make up to you in my free days. Don'cha worry, after the finals and quizzes (that will probably be blown to us next next week), I'll be able to update regularly. Thank you for understanding! Love lots ('▽'ʃ♡ƪ) don't miss me too much lol jk (^▽^)