STO: 49

After shedding his tears away for the whole night. Yibo became tired and fell asleep, it's only there he stopped crying.

His parents and Lucas watch him and tried to make him stop but it was as if he hears nothing. He cried until exhaustion hit him. The house went silent, His family sighed in relief but worried for him at the same time.

'What happened to him this past few months?' is what they are meaning to ask.

.

Yibo woke up the next morning. He stood from his bed and went straight to the bathroom. He wants to confirm once and for all. He decided to go to Xiao Zhan's mansion. Convincing himself that Xiao Zhan was there, hiding from him.

As he washes up, he looks at his face in the mirror. His eyes were swollen from his crying. But that didn't matter, presentable or not, he will see Xiao Zhan.

After washing, he changed into a shirt and trousers. He grabbed a cap, tied his shoes, and went dashing out of his room.

His door bang close, his heavy footsteps echoed in the living room. His mother popped her head from the kitchen, "Bo? Is that you?" She called out stopping Yibo from his tracks.

"Mn," he answered coldly.

His mother immediately went to where Yibo is, "Where are you going this early?" she asked worriedly and approached him.

She cupped his face then sighed, "You still don't look well," she remarked, "Come, let's eat breakfast first. You didn't eat dinner last night, you must be exhausted," she forced a smile.

Yibo just looked down, "I'm not hungry, mom," he muttered.

"Son, you will be needing a lot of energy to do what you wish to do today," she said worriedly. He grabbed his wrist, he let himself get dragged at the kitchen.

He sat on the dining table, staring down the table.

His mother looked at him worriedly but she forced a smile.

"What's keeping you like that son?" she asked directly after putting down the plate of Yibo's portion of breakfast.

Yibo pursed his lips together. He's only thinking of one thing that whatever he's hearing right now is noises for him.

She smiled faintly, seems like she won't be hearing, for now, She sighed, "If you need anything, son. I'm all ears," she said and pushed his food in front of him. "Now eat, I know you're going to be busy today so eat a lot," she said and stood from her seat. She patted his head and went back to preparing another portion for his father and brother.

Yibo looked at the food in front of him before he picks up the spoon and fork. Then started eating.

After such time, he stood from his seat. He was able to consume half of it, his appetite had vanished already. The taste of the food was bland because of the numbness of his tongue. His face doesn't show any sign of expressions as well.

"I'll be off," he bid goodbye. Living the spoon and fork on the table with his food half-consumed.

"T-Take care son..." She uttered, though she's worried for him all he can do is watch his son. As a mother, she feels pain seeing his son suffering.

"Yeah," Yibo simply answered and went out of the house.

.

Yibo arrived at Xiao Zhan's mansion. He looked around to see if someone can open the gate for him.

As Yibo wander his eyes around, Tob came out of the house for guards who's located near the gate. He was holding a mug of coffee in his hand.

Tob eyes noticed a lost boy at the other side of the gate. He put down his coffee and approached the gate, "Hey kid," he called out.