STO: 76

"Ding dong!" Xiao Zhan rang at Liu's residence, Zhuocheng immediately ran to the door and opened the door. He was surprised to see Xiao Zhan standing in front of their door.

"Oh, Good afternoon, young master," He greeted.

"Good afternoon, are you busy?" Xiao Zhan asked.

Zhuocheng smiled, "first, you go in. You're belly is about to burst, I can't let you stand there," he said and step aside for Xiao Zhan to get in.

Xiao Zhan went inside and Zhuocheng followed.

"Surprised seeing you here, did you came from the mansion?" Zhuocheng asked.

Xiao Zhan looked at him, "Nah, I was at our house yesterday. But Yibo doesn't want me to come out and instructed me to rest," he said sulkily.

Zhuocheng laughed, "Typical Yibo," he remarked. "Well, he's worried for you. Anyway, why are you staying there and not at the mansion?" he asked.

"When I am at the mansion, I tend to look for work. Since the place is huge and I always try to find work to do. Yibo found me out when I'm trying to sneak in some work so he brought me here instead. Now I feel restless," Xiao Zhan sighed.

Zhuocheng laughed at him, "He must be restless too, he goes to work, leaving his pregnant soon-to-be-wife without him knowing what you're doing right now. He must be anxious by now."

"Hm, I guess. Well, I'm not in a critical condition, and the baby is healthy. He's just too paranoid," he pouted.

"Oh, young master!" Zanjin greeted them when they arrived at the living room. "What brings you here?"

"Oh, hi. I was wondering if you can accompany me to get a tailored suit for our wedding. It's still two months away but I feel like I'm going to get molds just by doing nothing," he answered with a sigh.

Zanjin chuckled, "I totally get you, when I and Cheng were pregnant, Kuan doesn't want us to go out or do anything."

"Yeah, boredom kinda piles up and I'm getting more stressed," Xiao Zhan remarked.

"Then shall we go?" Zanjin said cheeringly.

"Right, We'll just prepare, wait for us here," he said and let Xiao Zhan sat on the couch.

.

After thirty minutes they are out of the house. They drove the two's car to Yubin's tailor shop.

As they enter, they were welcomed by Yubin who is checking around his shop.

"Oh, Hi Master Xiao and Masters Liu," he bowed to welcome them.

"Hello Yu/ Hello Yubin/ Hi Yubin," they greeted simultaneously.

"Wow, you're huge Master Xiao. When's the due?" Yubin asked.

"In a week at most," he answered.

"Oh, cool," he nodded, "well then, I can't let sirs be standing here. Please have a seat," he offered the sofa for them.

"So what brings you here?" Yubin asked with a wide smile.

"He wants to pick the design of his suit that he will wear at his wedding," Zanjin answered.

"Isn't that still in two months? You're scheduled with Sir Wang to be measured at a month, why the rush?" he asked.

"That's what I told him," Zhuocheng shrugged.

"Well, I'm free right now, I feel restless without doing anything, so here I am. Don't worry, I'll just check for a design, for the measurement, this belly will be gone by the time of the wedding so I can't measure as of this moment," Xiao Zhan said.

Yubin nodded, "Hm, okay, okay," he remarked as he stood. "I'll go get the references for you to decide," he said and went to get the album.

"Well, anyway. I was wondering. How did you know we're at home?" Zhuocheng suddenly asked Xiao Zhan. "Right, the house is mostly empty because we're all in duty and the kids are at school," Zanjin added.

"Kevin said when I called him to give me a little of paper works because I feel bad pushing it all to him," he uttered, "He told me to relax and go to your house to hang out to surpass my boredom."

"Well, it's our day off when we do some STUFF together without Haikuan so it surprised me," Zhuocheng remarked.

"By stuff you mean...?" he asked while gesturing his index and thumb forming a circle while thrusting his other index finger in the hole.

Zanjin laughed, "Right, right that thing!" he remarked.

Zhuocheng's cheeks flushed red. He immediately smacks his hands, "stop it, don't need to demonstrate it okay," he sighed.

"But why?" Xiao Zhan asked, "Haikuan can satisfy you both though?" he added.

"Well, as much as we love Haikuan we also love each other. It's normal to do it between lovers y'know," Zanjin answered.

Xiao Zhan nodded, "Well, I don't know what it means but at least you're happy with your life," he remarked.

the two nodded, feeling proud, "Of course!" Zhuocheng answered.

Just as they were about to open a new topic, Yubin came back with the albums to look into. he set them down in front of them.

"There, you can look into it. You can also mix and match to your own taste," He said and sat across Xiao Zhan.

"Oh, okay," Xiao Zhan answered as he holds one album.

.

Xiao Zhan was browsing at the second album when he felt a sudden strong contraction. The album slipped out of his hands as he holds onto his belly. He groaned in pain.

The two immediately looked at him worriedly, "Zhan?" Zhuocheng asked. They were alerted at his sudden groaning. They looked at his legs and saw blood running down.

"Oh my!" Yubin exclaimed and immediately stood to call an ambulance. Zanjin called Yibo while Zhuocheng assisted him.

"The ambulance will be here, just breath normally, you'll be okay," Zhuocheng said as he holds onto him. Xiao Zhan gripped his hands tight as he gritted on his teeth.

Just then, Yibo arrived at Yubin's shop. "Zhan!" he shouted upon entering. He carried him in his arms and lifted him up. "I'm here, I'm here. Breath in breath out," he said worriedly as he consoles him with a kiss on his forehead. When they are out, the ambulance is already waiting for them outside.

.

"Phew," Zanjin sighed in relief. He panicked for a moment there, he was reminded of Zhuocheng when he's in a labor, he was pregnant at that time too. He didn't do anything to help Zhuocheng at that time but end up confined at the hospital as well because of Haikuan's fear.

"In the end, he was not able to choose his pick," Zhuocheng shook his head. "Anyway, we shall go after them," Zhuocheng added as he turns to Yubin.

Yubin smiled, "Yes, tell me when the baby's out," he said and waved goodbye at them.

The two waved at him, "yeah, see you another time," Zanjin bids goodbye then followed Zhuocheng out of the shop.

---

( ̄o ̄) . z Z