STO: 43

As Yibo was about to get a glass of wine from the table, someone caught his eye. He saw Haikuan and Kevin sitting on a table not far from the table where the food is placed.

He turns away from the table and went to where they were sitting, "Gege! Mr. Kevin!" he greeted them.

The two turned their heads at him, they smiled at him, "Yo," Haikuan greeted back, "Good evening Mr. Yibo," Kevin greeted.

"Are you doing well? Are you not uncomfortable or anything?" He asked the two.

Kevin chuckled, "Don't need to worry, I'm used to going in this kind of gathering when I was still a butler so I'm fine."

"I don't go to this kind of gathering because of my line of work but I'm fine, don't worry," Haikuan answered.

"Anyway, You want to meet boss? I'm sure he'll be happy to see you attend," Yibo smiled.

"Maybe later, he'll be talking in front later right?" Kevin uttered.

"Oh, right," Yibo replied.

While the two are talking, Robert heard his son's voice, "Kuan? Is my son there?" Robert said from the speaker on his fake tooth, gladly Haikuan is the only one who can hear him.

"Yes, chief," he whispered.

"Please make him stay away from danger," Robert uttered, worried for his son's safety.

"Yes, chief. I will," he answered.

.

"Hm? what's taking him too long?" Xiao Zhan mumbled as he looks at his watch. Ten minutes had past and Yibo hasn't come back yet. "Did he carry the whole barrel of wine?" he mumbled. He looked around and spotted him.

"Oh, he's talking to Mr. Liu and Kevin," he mumbled to himself and about to head there when he heard his uncle's voice.

"Zhan," Yanhao uttered, getting his attention.

Xiao Zhan faced him, "Oh, uncle, you're here. I thought you haven't arrived yet, didn't saw you around when I entered," he uttered.

"Ah, that. I had a quick business upstairs," he smiled at him.

"Oh, did it went well?" Xiao Zhan asked.

Yanhao grinned, "It rather went super well," he uttered. "Oh, I forgot, care for a wine?" he asked while offering Xiao Zhan the other glass of wine he was holding.

"Oh, but my escort went to get one for us," he declined.

"But by the looks of it, he's been caught up there for a long time," Yanhao looked at where Xiao Zhan is looking a while ago. "You have been waiting here aren't you? Just a sip, it doesn't hurt accepting uncle's offer is it?" he added, giving him a soft look.

Xiao Zhan looked at Yibo who is still talking to Haikuan and Kevin, 'right, he might take a while,' he thought.

Then he turns back to Yanhao, he accepted his offer.

"This wine is the best wine they have here, have taste," Yanhao uttered as he smirks inside his head.

Xiao Zhan twirl the glass and about to sip when Zixin suddenly called him, "Boss!"

Xiao Zhan turns his head to him, "Oh, is everything alright? Your hair kinds of a bit messy, and you're a bit red too," He remarked.

"Oh!" he immediately fixed his hair. "I was in the middle of checking around, boss. I ran here to welcome you but I guess I'm too late," he added.

"There it's fixed. Don't overwork yourself, it's already perfect, don't need to worry," Xiao Zhan uttered and patted his shoulder.

"Oh, uhm Good evening master Yanhao," he bowed at Yanhao when his eye caught him.