STO: 77

"Move your body gracefully this way," Yibo instructed as he demonstrates a step of the dance they were practicing.

His students were a bit sloppy that he keeps teaching them over and over. It was his last class since morning he's been wishing that his class would finish already so he can go home and take care of Xiao Zhan. He feels bad leaving him alone at their house but it's better than the mansion. He would always sneak on doing some paper works there, but when he's at their house. Though the mansion has servants and guards, at their house Zhuocheng and Zanjin were just their neighbors and he can rely on them, he knew they would be having their day off the next day so they decided to go to their house.

Just when he's about to demonstrate the second to the last step, his phone rang which interrupted them.

"Please excuse me," he said to his students and went to get his phone. His brow furrowed when Zanjin's name popped up. He immediately answered the call.

"Bo, come at the xxx street, at Yubin's shop, hurry!" Zanjin said panickily. "Breath normally," he can even hear, Zhuocheng talking from the background.

"Why? What happened?" He asked worriedly, his heart skipped a beat.

"Zhan...hurry!" Zanjin answered. Yibo's eyes went wide, he immediately dropped the call. He grabbed his jacket and keys. He ran out of the room without saying a word to his students, leaving them amused. He didn't have time to bid goodbye to them, since he's panicking when he heard Zanjin's voice panicking at the other line and when he mentioned Xiao Zhan's name.

The only thing running into his head is Xiao Zhan's face. Picturing what's happening to him right at this moment.

He drove his car, at the speed of light. Police were even alerted and chased after him, but that doesn't matter to him, the safety of Xiao Zhan and his kid is what's going inside his head. He arrived at Yubin's place for just five minutes of driving. he immediately ran out of his car and entered.

The police came after him but stopped when they saw why he was driving recklessly. Then they received a call from the station, Haikuan who was the current deputy chief was immediately informed of the situation and instructed them to back off. They obeyed and went out of their way.

The ambulance arrived right after Yibo's arrival. They bring out a stretcher and Yibo put him down gently. He rode with him inside and the ambulance made its way to the hospital.

Yibo caresses his forehead, trying to calm him down, while his other hand was being clenched by Xiao Zhan who is breathing heavily.

"You'll be both fine, don't worry," He smiled at him, trying to be strong for the two. Xiao Zhan smiled back and bit his lip. The contraction keeps ongoing and it keeps getting stronger.

.

They arrived at the hospital, he was brought immediately to the delivery room.

Yibo was there with him, holding his hands tightly, reminding him that he'll be fine and the baby.

Xiao Zhan breathes heavily as he closes his eyes. The doctors and nurses were facing him, "Ready, Mr. Xiao?" Asked Dr. Meng.

Xiao Zhan nodded despite the pain he's feeling.

"Now breath then pushes, go on," She said as she massaged his belly to help him push.

Xiao Zhan groaned as he tried pushing. It was the same with Xiang when he was born, it was so much pain. But now, it's different, it's still so much pain but he knows he has someone to borrow strength. Yibo is holding his hands tight, the warmth he can feel even if there are medical gloves in between them is comforting him.