STO: 36

Yibo was awakened by his phone ringing. Not opening his eyes, his hands found it on the side table. He grabbed it and opened his eyes, he looked at it with his hooded eyes.

"Haikuan ge?" he mumbled, reading the caller ID.

Upon answering the call, he heard Haikuan on the other line, "Bo? Where are you? it's already dinner," he said.

'Dinner?' he thought he looked around and the sun is already gone, then he looked at the person whose face is buried on his chest, he smiled. Xiao Zhan is sleeping peacefully that he didn't even wake up to the sound of the phone ringing.

"I'll be right there," he said in his husky voice since he just woke up.

"Better be, dad and the rest is waiting for you and Mr. Xiao," Haikuan said on the other line.

"Yes, yes. You can start eating if you're already hungry," he said then cut off the call. He sighed as he looks at the man in his embrace, he is thinking of how to get away without waking him up. He held his arms gently as he slowly removes his arms from hugging him. After few minutes of struggling, he had finally removed his arms.

He sighed in relief, he immediately stood and stretch his arms above his head. Then he looked back at Xiao Zhan, he smiled then lean down to fix the blanket covering him.

Then, he went to get a change of clothes.

After changing, he looked back at Xiao Zhan. "Looks like he won't wake up any moment soon, he must be exhausted," he mumbled to himself.

He went to get his from the side table and put it in his pocket, then leaned to Xiao Zhan's face. He kissed his forehead, then he pulled away, "I'll be back, I will get your dinner," he said to him as if he heard him.

"Mhm..." Xiao Zhan answered, he was half-asleep.

Yibo's cheeks flushed red, he thought Xiao Zhan will wake up completely, gladly he was just half asleep.

.

"Good evening!" Haikuan greeted when Yibo arrived at the restaurant of the resort.

"Yo," Yibo greeted back.

"Why are you alone Mr. Yibo? Where is the young master?" Kevin asked when he saw that he was alone when he arrived.

"Oh, he's probably tired," he answered, internally nervous. 'I can't tell him we did it for five rounds that he passed out in exhaustion and now sleeping,' he thought.

"Oh, the young master was weak when he was still a child, I didn't think he'd be like that until now," Kevin remarked.

'Didn't think he'd be convinced with that,' he sighed internally in relief.

"Then shall we eat? I guess, Mr. Yibo will just have to get him food later," Zhuocheng uttered.

"Right, I'm starving!" Zanjin remarked, but he obviously started eating desserts.

Zhuocheng chuckled as he wipes off the cream from beside his mouth. "Eat slowly, baby," he told him.

Zanjin just giggled at him.

"You two, Cheng. You should eat," Haikuan uttered and serve him a portion of food on his plate.

"Thank you," Zhuocheng gave him a wide smile.

"So lively," Kevin mumbled then chuckle. Yibo heard him since he's sleeping beside him.

"Yeah," Yibo smiled as he watches the three be lovey-dovey with each other.

"My wife, Licheng, is so caring just like how Cheng cares for his lovers," he smiled as he reminisces the past.

Yibo looked at Kevin, he can see the happiness and pain in his eyes. "Look at how my son grew up to be a fine omega, and now he's bearing my grandchild. I hope Licheng is seeing this right now," he uttered.

Yibo smiled, "You really do love your wife," he remarked.

"More than anything," he paused, "Though it's a tragedy that he died not seeing his son become an adult, I'm still grateful that my son grew up just like his mother. I know he's watching us from heaven right now," he chuckled.

"Anyway, let's eat?" he faced Yibo and smiled. Yibo nodded and smiled back as he started eating.

.

Their dinner finished for an hour, the table was filled with laughs and stories as they eat.

"The moon is beautiful, let's walk to the beach!" Zanjin giggled and grabbed Zhuocheng and Haikuan's hands. Intertwining his fingers with them.

"Dad, we'll just get some fresh air," Haikuan said to him.

Kevin nodded, "enjoy and be careful," he reminded them.

"How about you Mr. Yibo?" he asked.

"Uh, I better go back and look after the boss. He's probably awaked up right now," he said and scratch the back of his head.

"Well then, I'll just tell them to deliver the food on the young master's room," Kevin uttered and tap his shoulder, "Thank you for taking care of the young master," he smiled, entrusting Xiao Zhan to him since he knew he can't protect Xiao Zhan just like what happened to his parents. Until today, Kevin had been resenting himself for his incapability to protect the master he's been serving his loyalty for.

"I will do my best to protect the boss," he proclaimed.

Kevin chuckled, "Well then, I am entrusting him to you," he said then went to the receptionist to order food for Xiao Zhan.

Yibo smiled wide as he follows him with his eyes, 'you don't need to tell me that, sir. I will protect and take care of him for the rest of my life because I love him,' he thought and shook his head as a wide grin is on his face.

He went back to their room, upon opening the bedroom door. He saw Xiao Zhan already awake, but he was staring at the ceiling. But when Xiao Zhan heard the door creak, he turns his eyes in the direction of the door.

Yibo immediately approached him, "Are you okay? Do you feel hurt?" he asked worriedly.

"Hm, my back is sore but anything else I'm fine," he uttered, Yibo's cheeks blush, 'it'd my fault!' he cried internally.

"Anyway, where did you go? I was about to call you but I can't reach my phone because of my sore back," he sighed, then he remembered what he heard a while ago when he was half asleep. "Ah right! You went to get dinner," he added.

"Yes, It will be here any minute. Mr. Kevin Wang chose it since he knew what you like," he said then sat beside him.

"Thank you," Xiao Zhan uttered then closed his eyes, "pat me for a while, until my food is here," he instructed Yibo. Xiao Zhan has been used to him patting his head, the warmth of his palm is making him calm but he'd been requesting him to do it whenever he feels like it.

Yibo's heart fluttered, he rests his hand on his head and gently caresses his hair with a gentle pat.

A small smile sprung out of Xiao Zhan's lips, he loves the comfort of the gentle hands. It was as if his mother is still with him.

--

A/N: I don't know why I became lame after a steamy chapter. HAHAHHA