STO: 52

Yibo sighed, he just finished his classes at the university and now he's on another errand again.

"Bodi, can I ask you another favor again?" Haikuan asked on the phone.

"What is it again?" Yibo answered.

"Well, can you fetch my children again at the kindergarten? Please?" Haikuan pleaded.

"Sure, if it is for my nephews. But why?" He asked with his brows furrowed.

"Uhm, I have overtime at work. The two is busy as well, while dad, he's having overtime too," He stated that made Yibo sighed, "Okay, I'll head there straight away since I just finished teaching my last class," he agreed.

"Thank you! You're a lifesaver! If ever I can't go home at dinner time or any of us, please make them dinner. The fridge is full, you can cook whatever since the kids are not picky," Haikuan said and heaved a sigh of relief.

"Yes, yes. Well then, talk to you later cause I'm going to drive," Yibo uttered and cut off the call. He sighed once again as he started the engine of his car.

Upon arriving at the kindergarten, kids were loitering everywhere. Some were being fetched by their parents and nannies.

"Uncle Bo!/ Uncle Bobo!" They screamed in unison as they both ran and hugged his legs.

"Hey, kiddos! How's school?" He asked as he crouches down to their level.

"We did fun things!/ We learn ABC!" they answered in unison. Yibo laughed at their energy, he ruffled their hair and stood.

"Well then, let's go home? I'll cook your fav--" He was cut off by the two.

"But uncle Bo, let's stay a bit longer!" JinKuan said while giving him puppy eyes.

"Yes, uncle. Xiang Xiang will be lonely here~" HaiCheng said while giving puppy eyes as well.

Yibo massage his temple and sighed, 'I feel a bit tired, but well. Staying for a bit longer should be okay,' he said to himself.

But then his brows furrowed when he heard the name Haicheng mentioned, "Xiang Xiang you say?" he asked them. "Familiar," he mumbled to himself.

"Yes! He's our new friend. He just showed up in class today!" Jinkuan cheered.

"Where is he?" Yibo asked the two and crouch again.

"He's there, inside the room," Haicheng uttered and grabbed Yibo's fingers with his little hands. Jinkuan did the same.

"Come come!" JinKuan exclaimed and they both pulled him inside.

Upon entering, they both pointed at Xiang Xiang, "he's there!" Jinkuan said that took Xiang Xiang's attention.

"Chengcheng! JinJin!" Xiang Xiang said happily as he let go of the book he was reading. He was all alone in the room until they came.

He approached them with a big smile on his face. Yibo smiled, it's the second time he saw the kid and he still can't figure out where did he saw him.

"We meet again, Xiang Xiang," Yibo uttered with an eye smile.

Xiang Xiang looked up at him, his face lit, "Uncle!" he giggled and opened his arms.

Yibo chuckled and carried the kid, "I thought you forgot about me," he uttered and slightly pinch his nose.

"Uncle, you know him?" The two suddenly asked, tugging on his clothes.

"Oh, I met him the day before yesterday," He smiled and crouch. He put down Xiang Xiang, "What are we going to play then?" he asked the three.

"The blocks! I want the blocks!" Xiang Xiang giggled.