𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐒 -𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋-

"Oi Marshall. Who the fuck is that girl at the door?" Debbie called out to Marshall. Sighing, Marshall stared at himself once more in the mirror before heading downstairs, towards his confused mother.

He was wearing a navy blue top (one of his nicer ones too) along with some black baggy sweats and a gold chain. The golden chain was something he wouldn't usually wear, but today he was willing to make an exception.

He then turned away from his mother, and opened the door. At this point, he really couldn't be bothered talking to his mother, it's not like she really cared anyway.

Kim was standing by the front door, looking as radiant as ever. Her light blonde hair was in curls today, quite different to the usual smooth straightness. She was also wearing a baby pink crop top, and tight high waisted jeans.

Damn....

"You look well... beautiful." He immediately said, after making sure the front door to his house was closed shut. The last thing Marshall wanted, was Debbie overhearing his conversations with Kim.

Now that they were Highschool freshman's, they'd been invited to a party by one of the sophomores. Marshall probably wouldn't of even attended, if Kim was not going to be coming too.

Marshall wasn't sure if Kim was aware of this small crush he had on her. All the times he'd hung out with her now, it must of been obvious. But he'd also wondered if she felt the same, after all they were becoming rather close now.

The party was located at one of the popular kids houses, from Marshall's understanding. This popular teen, apparently was quite rich too, because their house was one of the nicest he'd ever seen. Probably even bigger then Aaliyah's.

"Imagine living in a place as nice as this." Kim grinned, as they walked up the driveway. There was an endless garden of perfectly trimmed grass, along with a massive built in swimming pool. It was hard to believe that a house like this was located in Detroit out of all the possible places it could be. This is the sort of house you'd see in LA or Las Vegas.

Marshall followed Kim through the bustling crowds, which consisted of girls in highly revealing clothes, or small groups of guys trying to finish an entire bottle of vodka, without getting alcohol poisoning.

"This party is certainly.. crowded.." Kim said, once they had both reached a quieter area, around the right side of the house. "You got that right." Marshall replied, taking a seat on the trimmed dry grass.

"There's so much goddamn alcohol at this party, shall we get some?" Kim asked, catching Marshall off guard. Marshall wasn't especially sure, considering he knew what the effects of alcohol could be. He just had to look at his mother.

And he was going to be turning fifteen in around a month, was he really old enough to try it? But he wasn't going to just go an act like a pussy in front of Kim, so he didn't even hesitate with his response.

They stood up and headed inside of the house, making sure that they wouldn't get lost amongst the never ending crowds. There was a full bottle of unopened vodka on the table, besides some Coca Cola and plastic cups.

Kim, mixed the Coca Cola, with the vodka in the plastic cup, but Marshall had other ideas. Once she had mixed her drink (the drink consisting of 90% Coca Cola) Marshall picked up the glass bottle of alcohol.