𝐃𝐀𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓 𝐔𝐒

⬆️⬆️ my most listened to song this week!

Two Months later

"Marshall, you have no idea how relieved I am to get back to Detroit. This tour has been fun and all, but I'm starting to feel homesick." Aaliyah sighed, as she buried her face into his shoulder.

Marshall slowly nodded, unsure on how he could comfort her. "This is your last concert.. then the tour is over.. enjoy yourself."

The final concert ended all the way up in Atlanta. Marshall felt that this was unreasonable, as with his tours he more often then not, finished in his hometown (Detroit).

"I wonder how my parents are going to react to us dating." Aaliyah shuddered. Marshall wasn't sure how they would react, he knew that Diane has always had a soft spot for him, but Michael, not so much.

"It doesn't matter what they think, I love you and you love me." Marshall explained, before wrapping his arms around her.

"Now go up there onto that goddamn stage, and sing your heart out." Marshall said, trying to say this with as much encouragement as he could muster. Thankfully, she smiled back, ready to blow the audience away, as she always did.

Once Aaliyah was up on stage performing, Marshall took this as an opportunity to go get some fresh air. He managed to get to a secluded area outside the back of the stage, where there were no crowds. Only here, could he smoke a blunt without any interruptions. Or so he thought.

A reporter noticed him in no time, and didn't waste any time before coming up towards him. Marshall should of known that this would happen, he let out a breath of dark smoke before looking into their direction.

"You're Eminem right, Aaliyah's lover?"

Marshall's eyes widened at this. How could this measly reporter know about their relationship, they hadn't told a soul about it, there was no way that the secret could of gotten out.

"I just assumed, but because of your lifted eyebrows.. I'm guessing I was right." She proudly said.

"Who the fuck are you?" Marshall said in annoyance, as his few moments of relaxation were interrupted.

"The names Melissa, I'm a reporter for ABC news."

"How did you know about me and Aaliyah?"

"I saw you two getting out of a car together earlier tonight, I pieced two and two together. You just confirmed my suspicions." She grinned, a sly, feline look in her eyes.

"How much?" Marshall reached into his pocket, and began to count the notes he had in his pocket.

"How much for what?" She asked in confusion, staring down at the cash in his hands.

"How much do you want me to give you so you keep your mouth shut?"

"I won't blabber, well that is if you do something for me." She smirked, looking into Marshall's blue eyes.

"What do you want? An autograph?"

"No, I'd like you and Aaliyah to do a live interview on ABC news when you return back to Detroit." This implying that they had to expose their relationship themselves, or she would do it.