6. Funland?

Dada me wann' enjoy wit' my fwiends

fwiends. Jungsoo will be okay.
Dunn' wowwy.
~Jungsun

Flashback
6 months after Jungsun's discharge

The clinic was all set to be started after 6 months. It was all because of Taehyung that I was able to resign from the hospital and start a private clinic with him.

Jungsun was already 9 months old. Being a premature baby, he wasn't as active as the children of his age group. 

Frequent stomachache and infections used to affect him a lot. Vaccination and medicines were the only preventive measures we could take. But certain problems were inevitable.

Soon after starting the clinic, I shifted back to our house. With 9 months of hardwork, I was able to pay all the installments in time. Thereafter, I bought another flat nearby us.

As Jungsun was old enough to be sent to a daycare center, I found one for him which was a little far away from our place. But he never liked that place.

A few weeks later, I got 5 tenants for the flat. It basically helped me get financially stable.

All of the tenants were very nice. They were no less than an extended family to us. And Jungsun was the apple of their eyes.

The flat had 2 floors, so Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung started a daycare center on the ground floor after 2-3 months.

The tenants were truly a blessing for us. Jungsun was the first child to join their center. The bright smile on his face every morning was enough to tell how happy he was with his new daycare center.

Gradually, the difficult time passed away.

-End of flashback-

Present day
Jungkook's home
Jungkook pov

Taehyung and I were playing snakes and ladders with Jungsun when he said, "Dada?"

"Yes baby?"

Putting his thumb in his mouth, he stared at the ceiling as if he was thinking about something.

"What happened bun? Are you hungry?" Taehyung asked, rubbing his big hand on his little tummy.

When he finished jotting down words in his mind, he exclaimed, "I wan' to go to fuw place!"

From fun place, he meant amusement park.

"Yeah sure baby we'll go to the fun place on a holiday."