11. Miso Candy Shop

Yoon'ie uncwle, wakie wakie! Jungsoo wann' go to dada! ~Jungsun

Jungsoo wann' go to dada!
~Jungsun

After a week
Jungkook's home
Jungkook pov

"Baby, hurry up! Jin uncle must be waiting for you."

"Coming Dada~"

After a long break of two weeks, Jungsun was healthy enough to be sent to the daycare again. Taehyung had already left for the clinic.

Two weeks were enough to bring Taehyung much closer to Jungsun. From singing nursery rhymes to pillow fights, they did everything together. He even bought a sippy cup for himself to participate in 'milky race' with the baby.

And I was their personal photographer.

Daycare center

When I entered the center, I saw Yoongi hyung reading a newspaper while sitting on an old style wooden rocking chair. He looked exactly like an elderly intellect. It was strange that there were no children in the room.

"Good morning hyung."

Sliding his glasses till the tip of his nose, he looked at me and said, "Oh hey Jungkook... Come take a seat. "

"Thanks hyung... Where's Jin hyung and other kids?"

"Didn't he tell you about the photoshoot?"

"Photoshoot?"

"Ah, he must have forgotten to inform you about that. Yeah so he's out for a photoshoot and today is good friday, so it's an off."

It took me a second to analyse that everybody around the world isn't working in a hospital or in military who don't get holidays.

"Alright, then I'll take Jungsun with me to the clinic. He'll-"

"Well, I'm free today. I can take care of him. You should go to the clinic now or you'll be late" he offered to help me.

"Umm.. Only if you say so... Take care and... Thankyou!"

I handed over his bag to hyung. After kissing Jungsun's forehead, I left for the clinic.

Time skip
Clinic
Jungkook pov

"Here's a special reward for being a good girl" I patted a little patient's head and gave her a lollipop. Her mother bowed and left with the child.

"Doctor, you have another appointment within 5 minutes" the nurse informed.

"Okay, can you please give me the file?"

"Here, doctor."

While rummaging through the reports, I thought of calling Yoongi hyung to ask him about Jungsun. So I picked up my phone from the table and phoned him.