Author's Note

Hello dear readers and writers! 😄🖐🏻

So I posted the last chapter of "Dada" last night and... You know, this book from the very beginning was very close to my heart.

From deciding the plot to publishing it here, re-reading the chapters over and again and most importantly, interacting with my beautiful people... I'll miss everything.

I can't express how much I love y'all💜

Always remember, y'all are the reason why I write. You make me begin. Bangtan makes me begin. You are my inspiration💜

And I can't thank you enough enough for almost 7k like... My goal was 3.5k when I started the book and I just wanna thank you all for everything💜

(Okay it's getting quite emo😂)

So let's play a question answer round!

▪️Scene/chapter that you cherish the most.

▪️Scene that made you cry

▪️Scene that made you laugh

▪️Your favourite character (and reason if you wanna explain)

▪️How much do you love author-nim🙄😂

🔸Questions for your author.

🔸Questions for any character of the story.

And if y'all are thinking that I'm gonna disappear from wattpad then.... My answer is.... NO!

I'll be active here through my  oneshots book (It has 8-9 medic and romantic oneshots)

I've also been working in collab with this amazingly talented writer jeon_tae_jeon 💜 "Vkook oneshots" is the book where we write medic oneshots (PS: she also writes the BEST smut😉)

Requests are open! ( I write mostly medic stuff but I'd LOVE to write other genres as well)

I'm also going to edit some parts of "dada". This will be informed through announcements.

As for now, I'll be writing new oneshots every weekend alternatively for both the books. And if I don't, I'll keep you updated through announcements only.

So stay tuned😉

Take care
Borahae~😘💜

a usermention a user