4

Iwasaki Rei

"Oh my! Well, it's definitely...loose." The vice principal gulps as he looks at me.

Right now, I am currently drowning in an XL size uniform (it's actually comfortable except for the skirt though, and I'm livid.

Apparently one of the teachers complained that my uniform looks too 'erotic' so I was pulled into the vice principals office to get a new one.

It's literally only my third week here.

"Sure is." I force a chuckle. "And I'm sorry, which of these teachers had this...concern? I would like to sincerely apologize." I force a smile and the principal visibly gulps.

"Um. If you go to class 2-2 they'll be in there right now for their lesson. Look, I know the situation isn't ideal but-"

"Thank you. I'll be going now." I smile, bowing before turning away.

My smile instantly drops and I not-so-calmly make my way to class 2-2. I barge right in, not bothering to knock at all.

Immediately, all eyes are on me. I smile and politely bow at the classroom, waving to some of my friends before my gaze locks on the teacher who was forced to stop their lesson.

"Ah, Iwasaki-San. It's nice to see ya looking decent." The teacher smiles.

My arms slowly fold over my chest and a bitter smile takes over my lips.

"Do you get hard for me, Sensei?" I ask so sweetly that it takes a couple of seconds for everyone to register what I said.

"W-What?" His eyes widen, cheeks turning red. "That's very inappropria-"

"You know what's inappropriate, Sensei?" I ask, walking over to his desk and sitting on the edge of it. "What's inappropriate is thirsting after one of your students. Wouldn't you all agree?" I look back at the class, directing the question at them.

My smile only grows when laughs and choruses of 'yeah!'s go around.

"Iwasaki-San I'm going to need you to leave. Now."

"And I, Sensei, am going to need you to stop staring at my ass and my tits all day whenever you get the chance. It's extremely uncomfortable- and the fact that you had to ask to principal to smother me in clothes is honestly and truly embarrassing." I make my eyes big, trying to cover up as much as my body as I can. "It's so uncomfortable going to school every day when a teacher is looking at you like a piece of meat! I'm scared! So scared!" I burst into tears.

The class starts talking loud, gathering the attention of other students in other classrooms, which essentially makes more teachers come.

I feel someone put their arm around me and I cuddle into their body as they lead me out the classroom.

"Man, yer one heck of a performer."

My head snaps up to find that Osamu is the one escorting me away and I beam at him.

"I was so nervous. I've never done something like that before. Was it good?" I ask and he ruffles my hair.

"Mhm." He hums.

I chuckle a little bit, happy that I'm with someone I know.

For a week I've been observing and helping out at their practices, but I haven't committed to being their manager yet.

To be honest, it's really because I haven't brought it up to my parents yet. I'm nervous of what they're going to say.

"Oh, hurry and cry." Osamu's arm tightens around me and I put my head in my hands again as I fake whimper.