3

"So ya have up to 5 days to take Plan B, has it been more than 5 days?" The doctor asks and I shake my head.

"No. It's been 3." I respond.

"Okay, and does the father know yer doing this...?" The doctor asks and I raise an eyebrow.

This is why I hate that you need a prescription for plan b here in Japan.

"I'm not even positively pregnant. What father?" I cross my arms.

"Then, the potential father?" The doctor rephrases their words. "And also...I'm very concerned. You are young, and clearly irresponsible. If ya can't use protection then you should not be having sex."

I stare at the doctor with a blank expression, getting extremely annoyed.

I did not come here to be lectured.

I glance over at the counter and see a whole big tub of condoms that they brought in once they found out what I was here for.

"Excuse me." I smile politely, looking back at the doctor. "When you applied to work at this clinic, was being nosy and unhelpful part of your job description?" I ask sweetly.

The doctor gasps and I chuckle softly.

"I don't think you were supposed to come in here and scold me, so how about you hurry up and do your job by giving me this pill so we can all be happy and I can go home?" I suggest, making the doctor scoff.

They walk out the room, returning a few minutes later with the box. I open it right there and quickly pop it into my mouth.

"Water please." I hold my hand out.

The doctor grumbles as they walk to the corner of the room to pour a cup of water before giving it to me.

I down it all and give a thumbs up before shoving the empty cup into their hands.

"Thank you." I jump up, walking over to the counter and grabbing the tub that's filled with condoms. "I'll be taking this as a souvenir. Hopefully we don't have to see each other again!" I bow before walking out.

God. So annoying.

I tuck the condoms under my arm and decide to take a trip to Suna's house so I can tell him that I got a pill.

Thankfully the clinic isn't too far, I get to his house in about 20 minutes.

I debate on knocking for a while since he said he has cameras. I stop a few houses down, trying to think about what I should do.

"Saki?"

I whirl around to see Suna.

"O-Oh. You're just getting here? Me too." I gulp.

"I just got out of practice." He says, looking down at what's in my hands. "Uh...?"

"Oh! Um. I stole these...kind of? F-From the clinic." I shove them his way and he takes them. "I just wanted to let you know that I took a pill so I don't get pregnant."

Saying it out loud...gosh. I feel so shitty.

"Are you crying?" Suna asks and I quickly wipe at my eyes that let a few tears fall.

"No." I lie.

"Saki-San...do you want to come inside?" He asks softly and I hesitate for a moment before shaking my head.

"I'll get going. See you later stranger." I sniffle before walking past him.

He quickly reaches out and grabs my hand, pulling me back to him.