6

"Did you guys just...walk here together?" Osamu points at Kita and I as we walk in the gym.

"Sorry, did I hear you ask if you can run 5 extra laps today?" Kita questions and Osamu immediately bows then runs off.

Kita sighs and turns to me.

"I know it's early. We usually have morning practice and after school practice. You aren't required to come to morning practice, but given the situation I had to make you come, so you can just take a nap if you want to." He suggests but I shake my hands in front of me in protest.

"It's okay! I'll be glad to help in any way I can." I say and he nods.

The boys begin stretching and I walk over to pull the ball cart out. I also grab the net but leave the poles for the guys to grab.

I stand off to the side, not knowing what to do as the boys run around the gym. Every time they pass me, Atsumu, Gin, Akagi and Riseki excitedly wave, causing me to giggle.

Suna, though, doesn't even spare as much as a glance like he usually does.

He's definitely not happy with me, and it's understandable because I was mean yesterday. Maybe I should apologize before we go to class. I don't like this. I don't like this at all.

I was upset already before talking to him. I was feeling useless and shitty. I didn't feel like I deserved to have friends, nonetheless a friend like Suna who seemed really nice and clearly didn't boast about sleeping with me.

Now I feel horrible. I don't want him to hate me.

Practice went by relatively quickly and when the boys rushed to go shower before classes started, I put the ball cart as well as the net away.

"Iwasaki-San!" Coach Kurosu calls out to me. I quickly rush over and bow.

"Yes?"

"It's likely that only the few first years will come to clean up, so can you give this to Suna? You're in his class, right?" He asks, holding out a black water bottle.

Oh, this is the perfect chance for me to talk to him.

"Sure!" I smile, taking it and grabbing my things before walking off.

The schools hallways are now busy, bustling with students either standing in the way or off to the side.

I greet a few people as I walk but I perk up when I see Suna's hair.

"Suna-Kun!" I call out to him.

He stops walking and I see him turn around in confusion. I wave my hand in the air to get his attention, also holding up his water bottle. I smile once he starts making his way to me.

However, before we make it to each other another guy steps in front of me.

"Yo, Iwasaki-San!" He smothers me in a hug.

My body tenses, a look of distaste coming over my face before I quickly replace it with a polite smile.

"HEY- WHAT ARE YA DOING WITH OUR MANAGER?!" A second later, the guy is being pulled off of me by the twins.

"Hey, hey, chill! I just wanted to talk to her." The guy holds his hands up in surrender.

"You ain't gotta touch her! She was clearly uncomfortable!"

After the guy walks off, curtesy of the twins, I laugh and thank them.

They end up walking me to class, making me walk smack dab in the middle of them so they can act as bodyguards.

Maybe Atsumu isn't so bad. At first I was kind of scared of him because he talked loud and too much. But he's actually pretty cool! And I learned that he's not usually like that, and he's usually mean, so I figured he was just comfortable with me.