11

A week. It took me a week to get better and get back to school.

Kita was very nice and nursed me back to health. Last night some of the boys came over and brought food to celebrate me getting better.

However, the one I wanted to see the most didn't show.

Actually, he hasn't contacted me at all since the news broke out that I was living with Kita. I've called him once and texted a few times but he didn't answer.

Today will be the first time I see or hear from Suna Rintarō.

So I thought.

During morning practice, class, and even lunch he had completely ignored me. He acted like I was invisible and didn't even so much as look at me.

I couldn't get him alone so we can talk, and even if I did it wasn't guaranteed that he'd talk to me.

But it's worth a try.

I leave the classroom as quickly as Suna does. I grab his hand, holding it tightly as I drag him down another hall.

"Sa- Iwasaki what are you doing?" He grunts but I keep pulling him.

I don't stop until I find an empty classroom and pull him in. I lock the door, standing in front of it as I look up at the boy.

He looks upset.

"Are you ignoring me?" I ask. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about living with Kita-Senpai."

He rolls his eyes, arms crossing over his chest.

"I don't want to hear it. I really just cannot...I can't believe you." He scoffs.

"I-I's not a big deal! He's just doing me a favor." I wave my hands in the air and he narrows his eyes at me.

"It's a big fucking deal, Iwasaki." He grits his teeth. "You're dating and living with Kita, yet you came over to my house and we fucking had sex. That's disgusting, and so fucking low of you. Do you think I'm easy? Why the hell are you cheating on Kita? Do you know how much I agonized over this? Were you even a virgin when we met? What else have you been keeping from me? If you're going to whore around at least make the other person aware of it so they can decide if they want to be dragged into your mess." Suna spits, his fists clenched now.

My shoulders slump and I stare up at him as my eyes begin to water.

"H-Hey...what are you saying?" I ask weakly. "You have it all wrong. I don't like Kita-Senpai. Suna I like y-"

"Oh my god. Do you hear yourself?" Suna looks at me in disgust before taking a few steps back. "What the fuck are you dating him for then? You cheat on him and you don't even like the guy? You're disgusting." He pushes me out the way and unlocks the door. "Let's keep our distance from each other from now on."

I stay frozen in place as Suna leaves and the door shuts behind him. Tears begin to stream down my face at his hurtful words towards me.

"You're a whore and like attention."

"If you're going to whore around then at least make the other person aware of it."

Why do people keep calling me that?

What did I do wrong? Why does nobody believe me?

I lock the classroom door, sitting on the floor and pulling my knees up to my chest as I quietly sob by myself.

And what was I thinking? Was I about to confess? What the fuck is wrong with me? I'm so stupid. I'm really so fucking stupid, no wonder my mom hates me.

I just can't do anything right.

I sit there until my tears run dry, ignoring the text messages I kept getting.

Once my phone rings I let out a small groan and irritably fish it out of my bag. Without even looking at the caller I.D I answer it.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Rei. I want you to come home."

~

"You're quitting the club?" Kita asks as I gather all my things.

"Yeah." I say quietly. "My mom is making me. Have to focus on my studies and all."

"I see..." He trails off. "It's going to be lonely without you. The boys like you a lot."

I remember Suna's words and wince slightly at Kita saying that.

"I'm sorry." I sniffle, holding back tears.

"Rei-Chan it's okay." Kita pats my head. "If your parents give you a hard time and you ever need a place to stay then come here immediately, okay? This room is yours."

Upon hearing this, I burst into tears for what feels like the 100th time today.

Kita immediately pulls me to his chest and I hug him for a bit before pulling away.

"Thank you Senpai. For everything. I really cannot express how grateful I am to you." I bow and he chuckles a bit.

"Anytime kiddo. Keep in touch, okay?" He gives a small smile and I nod before gathering the rest of my things and walking out the house to the car that awaits me outside.

Back to hell we go...

The ride back is surprisingly quiet.

Once we get home and I put my stuff back in my room, my father informs me that the reason why I was brought back here is because the school got ahold of my mother and said I've been out for a week.

I literally told the vice principal that I was sick and he still called her.

I wait and wait for the yelling, but it doesn't come. I also try to give my father his card back but he had me keep it to use and just in case I have to leave again.

Man, I hate being here.

(This was super duper uper short bc I really had no idea what else to write about for this chapter im so sorry
👁👄👁