13

Suna Rintarō

"I miss my wife." Atsumu shoves a volleyball into the ball cart. "Right about now I would have attacked her in a hug and she would have said 'oh Atsumu! My love, let's run away together!' or something."

Everyone looks at him, their eyebrows raising.

"Wrong. She would have said 'Atsumu you fooking STINK'. But nicely." Osamu slaps the back of his head.

A string of agreements go around, making Atsumu sulk.

"So, Kita-San, is she a good kisser?" Someone pipes up.

At this, I turn to the guys and decide to pay attention.

I feel bad for Kita. He doesn't even know his girlfriend was cheating on him. I should tell him soon.

"I wouldn't know." Kita responds as he stretches.

"Eh? You guys didn't even kiss the whole time you were dating??" Gin asks in surprise.

Aran snorts, though doesn't speak up and tell us what's funny.

A sigh leaves Kita's lips as he stares at everyone.

"We never dated. She was in a sticky situation so I offered my home to her. Drop it already." He glances away and everyone stares in shock as a tinge of pink can be seen on his cheeks. "Besides, I already have a partner."

I blink at the older male a few times.

Ever since Iwasaki quit being manager, everyone's been asking him about her and their dating life.

Up until now he's just ignored it, so naturally I took that as he just didn't want to talk about their relationship.

"Wait. Hold on-" I lick my lips, starting to feel slightly panicked. "So you two never dated? Like- nothing romantic ever ever ever happened between you two?" I ask.

"No. And I would like if you guys wouldn't harass her about it either. I don't like her like that, she doesn't like me like that. We just lived together and divided up chores and such." He stands up. "Now everyone clean up and go home."

And that's when the 20lbs of guilt sets in.

I was already kind of feeling bad for going off on Iwasaki like that, but the only thing keeping me sane was telling myself that she deserved it.

But now that it's written in stone that her and Kita never dated, I feel like a complete idiot.

How am I supposed to make it up? How do I apologize? She completely ignores me and acts like I'm invisible like I've done to her.

"Suna. Get your lazy ass up and help put away the poles." Atsumu comes and kicks my thigh.

I shoot him a glare before getting up and helping.

Man, this sucks. I can't even ask anyone for advice because how do you explain that you had sex with a complete stranger and then find out they go to your school and you sort of build this friend-relationship thing then think they're  dating your captain so you call them disgusting and a whore?

You can't. Not without sounding like a complete asshole at least.

Once we're done cleaning we all shower and I rush home. I sit on my bed and decide to call her.

"The number you have dialed is unavailable."

She blocked me. It didn't even ring.

I let out a groan, putting my head in my hands for a second. Okay, maybe Google will know what to do.