8

Iwasaki Rei

My eyes slowly open and are met with a sleeping Suna.

Memories of what happened last night flood through my brain and I cover my face.

Ah, shit shit shit! It happened again!

What is wrong with me? I'm so dumb.

It's this room! This damn room is cursed and makes me lose my mind. That's what it is. I take my hands away from my face and slowly try to lift Suna's arm. I have to get out of here.

Just as I am about to get up, I'm getting pulled back to this man's chest but this time, he's cuddling me from behind.

"Not this time." He mumbles into my ear, causing my cheeks to flare up.

"Suna, I have to get home." I say weakly.

Did I even tell Kita I was spending the night? I told him I'd be going to a friends house. Oh gosh, I hope he's not worried.

"It's Saturday. Stay." His voice is sleepy, and hot. Yup. I almost give in but I remember Kita.

I'm staying at his house. I can't just do as I please.

"Don't you live by yourself? You got kicked out didn't you? Why do you need to go home?" He asks and my body tenses.

Oh yeah. I told him I got kicked out.

"Um, I'm actually staying with someone. I'll text you later?" I suggest but his arm tightens around my waist.

"Who?" He asks. "I'll walk you."

I turn around in his arms and see that his eyes are open.

I prop myself up on my elbow before looking down at him. Is he worried?

"You don't need to do that. But I really need to go because I didn't even tell them I was spending the night. I didn't even plan on spending the night." I try to get up again, this time he lets me.

He sits on the edge of his bed in only his boxers as I run around his room wearing his shirt, trying to find all my clothes.

"Hey, Saki?" He calls out and I look at him as I find my bra.

"Hm?" I hum, walking into the bathroom and leaving the door open just a crack so we can talk.

"You've been spending a lot of time with Kita..." He trails off and I freeze as I slip off his shirt. Holy shit, did he figure it out? "Do you like him?"

My body sags in relief at the question and I quickly get dressed in my own clothes, throwing my hair up into a ponytail before folding his shirt and placing it on his sink.

I walk out of the bathroom to grab my wallet and phone from his desk before walking over to him.

"You think I like my upperclassman?" I chuckle softly and he shrugs, holding my gaze. "Do you really think I'd be here with you if I liked him?" I ask, flashing him a small smile before heading for his door.

"Bye Suna. I'll see you on Monday." I say then stop, fully turning around to look at him as I cross my arms. "And just to let you know...I'm definitely not a virgin anymore." I reward myself mentally for not stuttering even though I'm going absolutely crazy in my head.

His cheeks flush and he looks away for a second before turning back to me.

"That's good. If I couldn't do anything for you twice in a row it'd be super embarrassing."

~

"Senpai I'm so sorry." I say as I walk into the living room.

"Hm? You don't have to be sorry. I'm just glad you're safe." He smiles. "Next time just give me a heads up if you have a slumber party, okay? Just to ease my heart a little bit."