23

"Yo, Rin! Why have ya stopped hanging out with us? Ya think yer too good for us because you've got a girlfriend or what?" Atsumu huffs out a breath as I lean back in my seat.

It's not that I don't want to hang out with them. It's just summer break.

And I also don't have the time to hang out.

Because Iwasaki's dad left for a business trip, I asked if she wanted to stay at my place. She immediately agreed and I helped her pack some clothes for a few days.

It'a been...eventful, to say the least. Iwasaki had told me that she feels like there's something about my room that makes us just do things. Like how we had sex the first time we met, and then again when she came over for the first time after that.

This time was no different. Except she didn't have to go home.

I thought it was crazy, she's usually so shy about that kind of thing but this time she was super confident and just overall hot. Just to test it, I suggested that we stay at her house for the last few days her dad would be gone.

She agreed, but the sex didn't stop. She's like a dog in heat (not that I mind at all though).

I asked her if this was her plan to try to get pregnant but she shot me down saying she's over that and she hasn't asked me to take off the protection.

But how am I supposed to tell that to my teammates? There's no way in hell I'd ever talk about my personal relationship with these dweebs. Especially the twins.

"I've just been trying to enjoy the last few days we don't have school or practice. I see your ugly face everyday, Atsumu. Dont I deserve a break?" I ask before taking a long sip of my water.

"Samu, Rin just called ya ugly!" The blonde shouts in disbelief.

"Correction. He called you ugly."

"WE. SHARE. THE. SAME. FACE!!" Atsumu groans in frustration.

"Except I got the more handsome face." Osamu raises an eyebrow.

The twins end up fighting, and of course I have to record.

"Caught your dumb asses in 4 motherfucking k. Idiots." I snicker at the video.

Just as I sit back down I get a text from Iwasaki.

Saki 🤰🏻

I miss you and I'm bored and I'm tired and I'm hungry and my legs hurt and I bought you presents bc. Just bc.

Suna

Are you still at the mall w that girl from class?

I told you don't buy me anything :/ spend your money on yourself.

Saki 🤰🏻

Gina. Yeah.

 Yeah