28

"I'm so tired." I whine as Rintarō and I walk up to my house.

"That's your fault for going to sleep late. He notes and I groan.

I look at my door before looking up at my boyfriend with hopeful eyes.

"Do you want to do our homework together? I'll order food then we can nap before you go home. I know you're hungry from practice." I give him a smile and he chuckles.

"Sure. Let's go in." He says and I clap before unlocking the door.

"Hey- did you know the entire schools thinks you're a stoner?" I ask as we walk in and slip off our shoes.

"What?" He looks at me in shock. "I've never smoked before. Why would I do that if I play sports?" He asks and I laugh.

"I know, it's stupid right? I swear these people don't think. Apparently you just give off those vibes." I hum.

My dad sticks his head out from around the corner and waves.

"You've got uh...delivery? It's in the kitchen. Some of them are in your room." He says and I tilt my head in confusion.

I walk to the kitchen, Rintarō following close behind me. I see a bunch of boxes in there and my eyebrows furrow.

I didn't order anything. What the hell is this?

I walk over to one of them and use a pair of scissors to tear it open.

"Pffft." My eyes widen in amusement. "Rintarō it's ramen."

He takes a peak over my shoulder and starts laughing. He opens up another box and it's a different flavor.

"Well, you did say you wanted ramen." He says.

"I tried putting it away..." My father opens the pantry to reveal stacked shelves. "But there's too much..."

Now I can never say there's no food in the house anymore.

"So...your sister huh?" My dad gives a small smile. "Does she look okay? Is she healthy? I assumed she's being taken care of since her husband is well off."

I can tell this is a little hard for my dad to talk about so I try to keep the conversation short.

I let him know that she's doing alright and that Shu is a really nice guy who clearly cares for her a lot.

The sad smile on his face after that almost makes my heart break.

~

"This feels so good." Rintarō groans. "Your hands are magical."

I giggle at how dirty his words sound as I continue to massage his shoulders and back.

He's currently laying facedown on my bed and since training has gotten a bit harder for the boys, and also since they've been dominating at their games lately, I wanted to do something for him.

"Your butt is comfortable." I say as I sit on it in order to massage him. "Very cushy."

"Your butt is better. It's my second favorite pillow." He murmurs.

"Ooh, what's your first? Is it the pillow in your room with the super soft case?" I ask as I try to ease his muscles.

"No. It's your boo-"

"Okay. Nasty Rintarō." I say and he laughs.

He has me get off of him and he sits up. I eye his bare chest, a smile growing onto my face.

Hehe. So handsome.

"I want to give you a massage now." He says and I tilt my head.

"But all I do is collect balls and monitor stats." I say but raise my arms once he reaches for the hem of my shirt.