17

"I'm so hot." I groan, sprawled out on the floor.

"Hell yeah you are baby." Atsumu calls out from the room over and I scrunch up my face.

"Tsumu, ya can't flirt with a taken woman." Osamu rolls his eyes.

"SUNA CAN FIGHT ME IF HE WANTS HER." Atsumu comes back into the room with a tray of ice water.

My cheeks heat up at his words and Suna sends the fake blonde a glare.

"We aren't dating. I was rejected." Suna moves his eyes to me and I gasp.

"I-I didn't reject you! I said to let me think it over because I was scared!" I defend myself as Atsumu hands me a cup of water.

"And when was that? It's already summer break now." Osamu snorts.

Atsumu sits down on the couch and I move my back against it, still sitting on the floor and settling between Suna's legs.

My cheeks heat up and I slowly begin to sip my water to avoid any more questions.

"But they act like a couple. Cuddling with each other, literally they're always touching. Watching a movie? Shoulders touching. If we're out they always have to stand by each other or sit by each other. They hold hands when they think we aren't looking. Next thing ya know they'll be shopping for condoms." Osamu smirks.

My eyes widen and I look away, trying to hide my flushed face with my cup.

Apparently we move backwards in relationships.

"Hey, what did you say to her again? When ya confessed?" Atsumu asks and Suna turns his head towards him.

"Suna don-"

"Iwasaki Rei, I'm in love with you. Please go out with me."

'Geez, no wonder it's so easy to fall in love with you'

That phrase has been going through my mind the entire time we ate.

What's that mean? Does that means he likes me?

We're now walking back to my house, the sun is setting and I'm hardly paying attention to anything Suna is saying anymore.

How can he say that? Doesn't he know I'm freaking out right now?

"Well, this is you." He stops in front of my house and I look up at it.

"Yeah..." I clear my throat. "Um, I had fun today! Thank you for everything." I give him a small smile, clutching the fox to my chest.

"Yeah, I had a lot of fun too. Next time let's do something more private." He suggests and I awkwardly nod.

Next time? So there's going to be another date is what I'm hearing?

"Yeah. W-Well I should probably go inside now." I turn away but he gently grabs my arm.

"Wait. I want to tell you something." He says a bit nervously and clears his throat.

I turn to him, my cheeks already burning from his touch.

"Iwasaki Rei, I'm in love with you. Please go out with me."

I bite the insides of my cheeks hard as I mentally scream.

Holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit!!!

"Rei? You don't look that well..." Suna lifts a hand to my forehead, suddenly turning worried.

"I-I'm fine!" I flinch away. If he touches me again I think I'll pass out. "I like you a lot but please give me some time to think about it!" I aggressively bow before literally running inside.