9

"You know Atsumu says whoever can't hit his tosses suck ass and shouldn't play volleyball?" Osamu speaks up.

My eyes widen and I look over at the boy.

A few weeks ago when we played it took me a few sets to actually start hitting Atsumu's tosses. He had to adjust to how high I jump. Also, it was just mostly us playing around so not much effort went into me trying to hit the ball.

But when I did start hitting them, it was pretty cool I must say.

"NOT YOU!" Atsumu lunges at me. "Not you though! You were an amazing player- SAMU SHUT YER TRAP!"

I burst out in laughter as he lays on top of me, hugging me tightly.

A few of us from the team are all currently at the twin's house, sprawled out in the living room. Gin and Akagi came over earlier but already left. Now it's just me, and Suna.

"I can't jump that high. Sorry." I murmur and he stands up.

"Don't apologize!" He says, then the doorbell rings. "OH SHIT!" He yells before dashing to the door.

I sit up and glance over at Suna who just shrugs.

Atsumu yells then two seconds later he's pulling in a Greek God himself. The guy is wearing a mask, his eyebrows are furrowed in irritation but I can tell he's hot as shit.

And he's tall too.

"Oh! Omi Omi, this is Iwasaki Rei!" Atsumu points to me.

My cheeks flush at the sudden attention and I timidly stand up to bow. He bows as well, tilting his head.

"You're really tall." He says and my body tenses.

It's silent for a few moments before Atsumu elbows him in the ribs.

"YOU DUMMY!"

"Sakusa, you ruined everything." Suna groans.

"Damn it, Iwasaki are you okay?" Osamu looks over at me.

"What did I do???" Sakusa yells.

I watch as the boys argue with Sakusa. Apparently, they have never told me that I'm tall because I'm a woman and it could hurt my feelings.

I get it all the time from my other classmates and such though. So as long as he's not going to make fun of me for it, it's fine.

"Guys, chill. It's okay." I laugh lightly, sitting down. "Yes, Miya-Kun I'm fine."

"You really gotta call us by our first names." Osamu pleads.

"Go sit with her Omi Omi. We left the whole couch open so you're not crowded." Atsumu pushes Sakusa to the same couch I'm on and sits him down on the opposite end.

He turns to me, taking off his mask with a slight frown.

"I didn't mean to offend you. It's not a bad thing being tall. I mean- I'm way taller than you so...?" He awkwardly says and I give a polite smile.

"Don't worry, I just wasn't sure in which way you were saying it." I say and he nods.

AHHHHHHHHH!!!

THIS MAN IS SO FINE

AND HIS VOICE! HOLY SHIT HIS VOICE!

"You guys want to go eat?" Osamu suggests.

"It's not even lunch time. Or dinner time." Atsumu looks at his phone to check the digital clock.

"That's something someone who's become a slave to a clock would say. There's no set time to eat." I stand up and so does Osamu.

"Slave to a clock...?" Suna questions.