19

"K-Kita-Senpai." My eyes water as I clutch the fabric in my hands.

I just came into the gym and he immediately handed me my inarizaki windbreaker back, but this time it's one that actually fits me.

Then he said 'you can't go to the training camp without it, right?'

I DIDN'T EVEN ASK YET.

"Don't cry, it's okay." He pats my head.

I close my eyes tightly and throw my arms around him, hugging him.

I feel him tense up for a second before wrapping his arms around me as well.

"Thank you."

"Like I said before, you're family." He responds.

I pull away, beaming up at him.

I bow to excuse myself then run over to my boyfriend who's currently putting on his shoes.

"Look!" I say excitedly, putting on the jacket and awkwardly turning around in a full circle.

"You look good." He smiles up at me. "So you're coming with us tomorrow?" He asks and I nod.

"MY WIIFFFEEEE!" Atsumu yells then rushes over to me. "Babes you look so good. Are ya ready for tomorrow? We get to see Omi!"

"Don't call her 'babes', Atsumu." Suna purses his lips.

"Ugh. I love when they get possessive." Atsumu grins, wrapping his arm around my shoulders and dragging me away. "So? How's it with Rin? Last I know you banged ya head on his knee when confessing. Give updates woman!!"

Before I can say anything Suna is throwing Atsumu away from me and guiding me to the bench on the sidelines.

He sits me down and puts his hands on my shoulders, giving me a serious look.

"Never be lone with that Miya during the training camp. Okay?" He asks and I chuckle a bit before nodding and holding a thumb up.

"Okay." I grin.

He's so cute.

"Alright everyone! Let's start stretching." Kita calls out.

~

"Yes dad, we just got to the hotel we're staying at...it's a few hours away. We had to find the midpoint between Hyōgo, Tokyo, and Miyagi...okay! Love you, bye."

I end the call just as Suna wraps his arms around me from behind and rests his head on top of mine.

"Your dad called?" He asks and I hum in response. "I'm kind of nervous. We invited a team from Miyagi that we beat last year at Nationals. Though one of them looks mean as hell."

"If someone is mean to you I'll fight them." I huff out a breath and Suna bursts out laughing.

"Sure sure." He says before letting me go and taking my bag.

We get our room keys and who we'll be sharing with.

Apparently Atsumu and Osamu got paired with different members and Atsumu cried until they switched rooms so the twins can be together.

Suna got with Aran so he says he feels like he'll be able to sneak out at least for a little bit.

I, of course, have to be by myself since I'm the only girl. Though Suna and Aran's room are just a few doors down from mine.

"This is so nice. Last year we all slept together in one big room. We actually got separate ones this year!" Atsumu comes up beside me and I smile.

"That's good." I say, not knowing what else I'm supposed to say to that.