E L E V E N

"Dracooo!" Eclaire exclaimed excitedly as she banged on his door. "Dra—"

Eclaire was cut off as the door slammed open revealing a shirtless Draco who stood alarmed, wand in hand and eyes scanning his surroundings. His eyes finally landed on the short haired witch and after giving her a once over to ensure she stood unharmed, his posture relaxed.

"Why in Merlin's name are you shouting at—" Draco's eyes glanced towards the wall clock, "—bloody six in the morning?" He finally sneered back.

But his words didn't register in Eclaire's mind, no they didn't, not one bit. I think my mind's turned to mush. She gulped, her eyes trailing down the length of the silver haired wizard's bare torso starting from his delectable collarbone to his well defined chest which was splayed with a small array of dark blonde hair down to—

Eclaire's excavation was put to rest as the silver haired wizard cleared his throat.

Oops. Eclaire thought as she gave him a wide smile, giggling under her hand.

"Because it's Christmas ofcourse!" She exclaimed as if it was the simplest definition in the world. "We have to unwrap the presents!"

"And this couldn't have waited?" Draco grumbled. Eclaire's eyes dropped to his biceps that flexed as the grey eyed wizard crossed his arms across his chest.

"Could you please put on a t-shirt?" Eclaire asked meekly as she tried to keep her eyes on the grey eyed wizard's face. Tried being the word.

Draco smirked as he slowly backed her into the wall putting both of his arms on either side of her face. "Why? Does it distract you, darling?"

"Yes." Eclaire replied in a heartbeat. "Also, I would be violating you by staring without consent and that's never okay." Eclaire said raising her index finger and swishing it left and right along with her head.

Draco's head dropped on her shoulder as his body reverberated before Eclaire actually realised that he was laughing. By God, is Draco Lucius Malfoy actually laughing? And why is the sound of his laugh so alluring? It sounds like something one would hear on their way to heaven. Eclaire thought.

Draco finally raised his head and looked at her in the eyes, soft brown clashing with icy blue. Fruitful spring colliding with harsh winter. Draco's eyes held the kind of beauty that was almost ethereal, they seemed to pull one in and hold them hostage willingly. They were the personification of snow—beautiful beyond belief but cold, they held beauty but they also held pain that wanted—no—demanded to be seen, beauty that demanded to be appreciated.

"And who says it wouldn't be consensual?" Draco asked raising one of his eyebrows.

From this close, Eclaire could smell the enchanting scent of Chocolate mixed with spice, their breaths intermingling, eyes hazed.

"Mr Malfoy?" Eclaire ducked under his arms as she made a beeline for the stairs, her hair bouncing with her. Draco smiled and looked at his butler.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Miss Eclaire had taken it upon herself to awaken you so I thought I would clean your bedroom in the meantime, but I can come back later if it is an inconvenience." The butler said slowly, gauging his master's reaction expecting him to blow off any second.

"No go ahead, I'm already up anyways." Draco said gesturing to his bedroom. "I'll take a bath while you're at it." Draco mumbled as he walked into his bathroom.

"I'll leave your clothes on the bed then, Mr Malfoy." The older man said as he started fixing the Malfoy heir's room. What he hadn't expected to hear was—