Chapter Twenty Five- Day 2 of the Grand Magic Games

Hey guys hope you enjoy this chapter

Chapter 25

As the second days challenge begins, it is revealed to be an event called Chariot, in which the representative of each team race through Crocus to the Domus Flau atop moving wagons. As the race occurs, Kurohebi from Team Raven Tail is far ahead in the lead, with the Ichiya in 2nd place, Yuka in 3rd, Risley in 4th and Bacchus in 5th and Tetsu from Golden Lion in 6th. While Natsu, Gajeel and Sting are lagging behind because of their motion sickness.

Alex sighed as he watched that go on "well I'm sure glad I'm not there" he said softly "but I don't remember Gajeel ever having Motion Sickness before." Laxus nodded "yeah so looks like Fairy Tail won't be winning this round either" he said said sighing.

The participants begin to utilize their Magic, however Bacchus puts his to use most effectively, managing to pass everyone and take first, Kurohebi soon following, with Risley coming in 3rd, Yuka in 4th and Ichiya 5th and Tetsu made it to 6th. This leaves the Dragon Slayers the only ones left to compete for 7th and 8th place. Sting looked at them "w-why don't you guys give up?" He asked them

Natsu groaned "w-we're doing it for the friends who waited for 7 years for us to return! Who endured the hard ship and all the booing! We're doing it for the friends who never gave up searching for us!" He growled as his speech made all of the Fairy Tail members who searched for them for 7 years cry. Everyone else was crying as well and started to cheer for Natsu and Fairy Tail. Natsu made it to 7th Place as Gajeel made it to 8th and Sting didn't make it and was disqualified and also disappointed in that speech he made.

Lucy takes Natsu to the infirmary and found out Wendy and Luna and Carla will be alright in fact Luna was with her mother and watched that event as she had cried as well.

The next round was 1 on 1 fights the first one was Raven Tail's Kurohebi vs Lamia Scale's Toby. Which ends with Kurohebi winning and Toby losing his missing sock that Kurohebi destroys.

The next fight was against Quatro Cerberus's Bacchus who was just as strong as Erza against Fairy Tail Team A Elfman who had been chosen by a mistake instead of Erza. When the match began Elfman was being beaten badly that's when Erza revealed that Bacchus uses Martial Arts. Elfman then gets back up and asks that if his team wins that Quatro Cerberus be renamed Quatro Puppy for the reminder of the tournament.

Elfman transforms but Bacchus and then realized his hands were damaged revealing Elfman is in his Lizard Form which is heavily armored. As Bacchus continued to fight Elfman who was still being hurt but not by much. Eventually Bacchus was too worn out as his hands were broken and he passed out giving Fairy Tail their first win.

The End