Chapter Two

Hello everyone hope you enjoyed the last chapter here's the second chapter. I don't own Fairy Tail I only own my character that appear.

After everyone calmed down from Alex telling everyone he was a Dragon Slayer he was welcomed into the guild and found a home and friends. A lot happened over the 10 years actually Laxus's father got kicked out of the guild for attempting to experiment on Alex and figure out how to create a Dragon Slayer. Luckily Makarov found him, this incident caused Laxus to grow apart from the guild and Alex who looked up to him like a brother.

Alex got used to it and got along with everyone else like Mirajane's younger siblings Elfman and Lisanna and the newbie Natsu who is the Fire Dragon Slayer, he was surprised to also learn that their dragons disappeared on July 7th of 777 which confused both of them greatly and give them both major headaches.

Alex also met Rose and Tristan who used Requip magic and Takeover: Animal Form (respectively) they decided to form a team despite them being kids and too young to go on missions. He was sad to learn that Lisanna had died on that S Class mission but Rose helped him snap out of it.

Currently the team was going to Mt. Hakobe for a mission to destroy a monster made of gold that was terrorizing a village.

Unfortunately they weren't planning on a Gold Maker Mage to
fight them as he was really strong and easily took down Tristan and Rose.

Alex lasted a little longer before he stabbed through the abdomen by a gold spear but not before Alex left a burn mark going down his chest. Alex coughed up blood as he fell to the ground the snow turning red with his blood "w-w-who are you?" He called out to the man as he walked away from them.

"You'll find out when your strong enough to defeat me but you won't I'm the strongest mage in the world" he said as the village was destroyed by his golden monsters. After this incident Alex stopped going on missions with his team and took solo jobs so he wouldn't have to worry about them if they encountered that man again.

Luckily Rose and Tristan snapped some sense into him. "Alex it isn't your fault it's my fault that I was beaten!" Said Rose. Tristan did the same thing " yeah next time we see that guy we'll smash his ass for humiliating our team!" he said yelling at him

Alex smiled "Yeah your right when we meet that guy again I'm going to send his ass to hell!!" He said as his teammates agreed with him.

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter leave a comment and like