Chapter Twenty Nine- Water Naval Battle! Fairy Tail angry!

Hello hope you enjoy this chapter

Chapter 29

Day 4 of the Grand Magic Games begins with the event Naval Battle, in which a participant of each team is to enter a large water sphere, and try to push the other players out. With that being said, when two participants are left in the sphere, a five minute timer will start, and whoever is knocked out within the time limit automatically gets last place. After Rabian is introduced as day 4's guest judge, the teams then send out their representatives. Fairy Tail Team B sent out Kitty Valentine as Alex's replacement since he was too wounded to continue for this day.

Lucy started the match off by summoning her strongest spirit "Gate of the Water Bearer Open...Aquarius!" She said as the mermaid spirit easily had the advantage, that was until Kitty gained the advantage as she had the home field advantage, "Water Dragon...Roar!" She said unleashing a breath attack that knocked out most of the contestants, Catherine of the Golden Lion used her speed magic to her advantage to get to one place to the next, Minerva of Sabertooth just stood there as she watched the attacks go on.

Lucy used her whip to help Aquarius until she left saying that she was late for a date. Kitty smiled as she looked at Lucy "sorry but I'll be taking the lead now" she said softly "Dragon Slayer Sacred Art- Poseidon's Trident!" She said launching it but luckily Lucy dodged it and it knocked out the remaining contestants minus Minerva and Lucy leaving only three people left in the Naval Battle, suddenly Kitty found herself outside of the water bubble "huh what happened?" She asked looking around

The five minute timer started and Lucy would have had the advantage if Minerva didn't take her keys away, the Sabertooth mage then started to beat Lucy even though she already had won, everyone in Fairy Tail were angered by that especially Natsu who ran into the arena as the time limit went out and Minerva dropped Lucy out of the bubble, Natsu barley caught the unconscious blonde mage who was bleeding badly. Gray glared at Minerva as did Natsu, they were both about to attack Minerva before the rest of Sabertooth stood in front of them. The medical team came to them and Wendy and Kitty decided to help treat her first with help from Sherria.

"Get out of the way!" Natsu yelled but Erza stopped both him and Gray as she glared at Sabertooth "I don't care if your the strongest guild or number one, we will make you regret picking a fight with Fairy Tail" she said as it kinda scared them. Lucy is taken the medical ward where she is healed and patched up thanks to the efforts of Wendy, Sherria, Kitty and Porlyusica. As Lucy sleeps with her keys by her heart, Makarov enters the room to deliver some news, due to the disqualification of Team Raven Tail, the games committee can't pair up the fighters of the battle portions due to the odd number of teams, thus Fairy Tail must merge into one team for the rest of the competition.

The chosen members for the new team are Natsu, Gray, Erza, Gajeel and Laxus. Alex watched Lucy sleeping as he sighed wishing he could do something, "hey old lady hurry up and heal me!" He said to Porlyusica who was quickly hit in the head with a book "this is why I hate humans" she said softly.

When asked about the points both teams received, it was decided that only Team A points would be used, which means Fairy Tail is in a tie for third place with Golden Lion and Mermaid Heel. Gray then says that with only the Tag Battle coming up, there seems to be little point, but Porlyusica explains that after a day's break, the last day will have a game where all five members can compete at once, so the new team needs to be chosen carefully.

After some time, the match ups for the tag battle are brought up with Blue Pegasus vs Quatro Puppy, Lamia Scale vs Mermaid Heel and Fairy Tail against Sabertooth. In contrast to their status of the first day's event where they were booed, the audience now fully supports the guild and cheer for the new Team Fairy Tail. Watching this in the balcony above, Arcadios and Darton realize that Lucy isn't on the team, Arcadios declaring he has a new plan for claiming her. Darton, however, starts having second thoughts.