Chapter 4: The First Mission

Hello readers hope you enjoy this chapter it's about the team going on their first mission. They are going to be a little older then they were in the last chapter, it takes place 2 years before the main story so Rose is 16 and Tristan and Alex are 17.

Chapter 4

At a campfire the team were telling stories about their lives, Rose had grown up in a place similar to Lucy. She had grown up in a mansion with a rich family but she had to leave because she was called a freak when she discovered her Requip magic.

Tristan was raised by a wolf in the woods because his parents abandoned him as he was a sick child. "A wolf I named Lunar raised me like I was her own child." He said to them as he smiled softly, "I left her to take care of my own things. Then I joined the guild" he said pointing to his black guild mark on his shoulder.

Rose smiled "I'm glad you had a nice family what about you Alex tell us a story about your dragon?" Alex smiled and told them the story about his dragon. How he was raised and how the dragon taught him to read and write. His Dragon also told him about girls and how they'll blush when he takes his clothes off so he shouldn't do that.

Rose blushed at the last part and started to have perverted fantasies about her and Alex by themselves but she was snapped out by Tristan. "Hey you okay Rose?"

Rose nodded and went to her tent to think about her fantasies and write them in her book. Yeah it's not the first time she's had a fantasies about her and Alex.

The next morning the team headed on their mission to stop some bandits, they waited for the bandits to arrive which they did at sundown. To fit the theme of the old West the crew was wearing cowboy clothes. Alex was wearing his leather overcoat and had a cowboy hat on, Tristan was wearing an overcoat over his outfit and Rose was wearing something similar to what Alex was wearing.

"Okay guys let's save this town" he smiled as blue flames surround his fist as he started to run at the army of bandits

Tristan followed after him "Fullbody Takeover: Wolfman" he transformed into a werewolf and ran at them

Rose stayed back as she started to glow "Requip Gunslinger Armor!" She was wearing something similar to what Bisca would wear but in the middle of it was armor and guns were surrounded her.

Alex plowed through the men "Hellfire Dragon Roar!" A giant blast of blue flames eradicated half the men. Tristan was howling like the wolf he was "Special Attack Wolf Kung Fu Wolfpaw" he attacked all the men that were surrounding him attacking all of their pressure points.

Rose was watching them making sure no one was trying to sneak in and if they did the guns surrounding her would open fire on them. Once most of the bad guys were done the boss came as it slowly started get sandy.

The boss who was wearing a black feather coat on his shoulder and had a scar on his neck he also had golden teeth. "I hear your the ones who are hurting my crew am I correct?"

Tristan smirked "Yeah we took down your crew easily they were pathetic" Tristan then got hit with a blast of sand knocking him over to Rose who changed back to her normal clothes and ran over to him. "Tristan!" Said both his teammates.

Alex glared at the man "who are you?!"

The man smirked "You can call me Mr. Zero I have sand magic and your dead! Sand Apocalypse!" he said summoning a giant sand storm surrounding him and Alex.

Alex unfortunately couldn't see or smell anything as the sand kept getting into his nose and eyes. He also kept getting sliced up by the sand. "Damnit I can't see!" He kept getting sliced up not knowing what to do as Rose and Tristan couldn't get in it to help him.

Alex thought of something he could do, so he took a.deep breath "Hellfire Dragon" Mr. Zero looked worried "What are you doing?!"

" Roar" he launched his breath attack out spinning around as he the sand started to turn to glass and break away revealing them. Mr. 0 looked around "impossible he's fire turned my sand into glass"

Tristan smirked and punched him in the face knocking the boss out and Rose started to work on Alex's wounds. Alex smiled "Hey at least we did it!"

Rose smiled and blushed with tears in her eyes "shut up you big loser!"

The next few days the team stayed in the town to recover from the mission, Mr. 0 and his men were taken into custody by the Magical Council's army. Alex had been asleep most of the time to recover from his injuries.

When they left the leader of the Old West town thanked them and named the town after their team name 'Hellfire' they were also paid a lot of Jewels as the reward. They then left like a legend that were made about them.

The End

Hope you guys enjoyed this story it took a lot of brainpower to make it