Chapter Ten: The New Recruits

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Also I've gotta thank my very good friends GeekyOtakuGirl1202 and Okami13666 for helping me with my writers block.

After everyone destroyed the Lacrimas Nirvana was destroyed and they escaped, everyone was worried when they didn't see Alex and Natsu until Richard appeared carrying them and Jellal. Both Natsu and Alex barely had any magic left after the last attack, Erza looked at Jellal who moved away from everyone. "So why did you you help them?"

Jellal looked at her "I know how important they are to you and I needed to help them, on!y they could've beaten Zero." Just then the Magic Council Guards capture unit led by Lamar came to get the Oracian Seis and Jellal. Richard went willingly to atone for his crimes as did Jellal but everyone but Alex and Erza started to attack them but Erza stopped them as it was Jellal's decision. Jellal then said that he remembered the color of her hair which made her remember the time they had as kids.

Erza had walked off and cried as she was upset that Jellal is no longer with her, no one could find her but Alex found her and hugged her. "It's okay to cry Erza crying just makes you human, now come on dry those tears and let's go the Cait Shelter and tell them we've completed the mission." He said softly as he jumped up.

Once the Alliance made it to Cait Shelter they learned that it wasn't a real guild and that the person that brought Kitty and Wendy left them there asking them to take care of them. Which they did and they told them to take care of them from now on as Wendy and Kitty started crying as they disappeared. Alex walked over to Kitty and hugged her as Erza did the same to Wendy. "I'm sorry Kitty I really am. '

Kitty kept crying "w-where am I going to go now?" Alex smiled " come with me to Fairy Tail my team will love you especially Rose she'll call you cute and hug you to her boobs until you turn blue! " he smiled and Kitty laughed through the tears. Alex smiled "okay it's settled Wendy Marvell and Kitty Valentine welcome to Fairy Tail!"

True to his words once the team got back to Magnolia Wendy, Kitty and Carla were immediately added to the guild. Rose immediately hugged Kitty until she turned blue "your so very cute I could just eat you up." He said softly, Kitty was happy she had a family again her Guild Mark was on her shoulder and in green just like her hair.

On this day Team Hellfire would never be the same and that would be the best thing for everyone sense someone is too dense to notice someone has feelings for him.

The End

Hope you enjoyed this chapter it was a lot of fun to write this chapter again I thank my friends GeekyOtakuGirl1202 and Okami13666 love ya!