Chapter Twenty Eight- Day 3 contin. Sky Maiden vs Wind Sorceress.

Hello hope you enjoyed the last chapter.

Chapter 28

After the fight against Fairy Tail's Team B Alex and Golden Lions Tetsu, the crowd was amazed at the power Alex had unleashed even the Fairy Tail members were amazed. Makarov looked at Mavis "have you ever seen a power like that before?" He asked

The first master looked at the 6th Master "no I've never felt a power like that before, whatever that was it's something that he had no control over, but I'm sure he will with practice" the master said as the next match was Fairy Tail's Sky Maiden Wendy Marvell vs Lamia Scale's Wind Sorceress Sherria Blendy.

When the two young girls made it to the arena they both seemingly tripped over nothing. Everyone was surprised by that as Jellal sensed a power similar to Zeref's, he went to go find the source.

When the match began it was revealed that it was another Dragon vs God match, "Sky Dragon...Roar!" Wendy launched her breath attack as Sherria launched the same attack "Sky God...Bellow!" She said as she launched out a stream of black wind out of her mouth as the attacks canceled each other out. Wendy was amazed by that "I never thought that I would meet someone with Magic similar to mine" she said as Sherria nodded "yeah me too."

They continued to fight with both of them getting heavily injured but both used their healing magic to heal themselves, eventually Wendy started to charge up a lot of magic "Dragon Slayer Secret Art-Shattering Light: Sky Drill!" The young mage shouted out as it hit Sherria dead on using all the magic power she had left, unfortunately Cherria used her magic to heal herself quickly and did an attack to win the match.

As those in the stand compliment Wendy's strength, Sherria heals Wendy and offers her friendship, which Wendy accepts. With that, the third day of the games ends. Jellal realizes that Sherria isn't connected with Zeref as he still feels the evil Magic moving. He chases it through the crowd, managing to locate the person trying to leave the stadium. Before he can reach the person in question however, Doranbolt gets in his way, stopping him and demanding Jellal reveal who he is. If the situation wasn't bad enough, Lahar and his Rune Knights come up from behind, trapping Jellal in between two of the Magic Council members.

Though Jellal tries to quickly and politely excuse himself in order to pursue the mysterious Magic source, Doranbolt is impatient, and knocks his mask off, revealing 'Mystogan's' face and surprising the Magic Council members with his identity. Just as it seems like Jellal's identity is revealed, Yajima appears and tries to convince the Magic Council members that Jellal was actually his Edolas counterpart. Seeing an ex-Magic Council elder vouching for 'Mystogan', they let the Mage go, with Jellal claiming that if he see's the "real Jellal," he will tell them. However, as they walk away, Lahar pulls Doranbolt aside and voices his suspicion that 'Mystogan' is the real Jellal. As the fugitive walks out of the stadium, he finds that the source of the evil Magic has managed to get away, much to his annoyance.

However, during Jellal's transaction with the Magic Council members, his face is seen by Kagura, who collapses at the sight of him. The other Team Mermaid Heel members, concerned for her health, start calling for a doctor. As Millianna also looks for a doctor, she too sees Jellal, and nearly attacks him in her rage. After claiming to be fine, Kagura gets up and walks away, all the while thinking how the target for her revenge was so close, Millianna wondering why Fairy Tail was hiding him and how Erza could allow it.

Meanwhile, at Bar Sun, the rest of the Guild celebrates day 3's success. Wendy is slightly depressed that she was unable to win in her fight, but Carla, Panther Lily and Levy encourage her. Natsu then starts a game of wine barrel surfing, the rest of the guild joining in. In the meantime, at Crocus Gardens, Sting tells Lector that he believes he will be fighting Natsu the next day, expressing his enthusiasm. Elsewhere, Yukino apologizes for dropping in unannounced while saluting to an unseen sergeant. Alex had woken up and was heavily bandaged up but still had fun even though he lost the fight his sprits was still high "next time for sure I'll win!" He said as Luna nodded

Rose smiled softly as she watched Kitty, Sherria and Wendy play in the pool, "hey Alex" said Rose as she requipped into a sexy swimsuit that was white as Alex's hair. The male dragon slayer smiled "man you really know how to cheer me up" he smiled softly

Kitty played with Sherria and Wendy "man I wish I could've join the games but there's not enough room for me" she said as Wendy shook her head "that's not true at all" she said as they got on the banana boat "I'm sure you will eventually if you ask the master" she said softly

Meanwhile with Gray and Lyon who decided to have another fight ended up freezing the pool with their magic and ended up freezing the young girls, luckily for them or unfortunately for them as I should put it Natsu decided to help out and unfreeze them with their magic, "Fire Dragon...Roar!" He said it blasted the park away along with the girls.

Laxus got in between them and easily beat Natsu and Gray into submission. "Idiots" he said mumbling

Meanwhile at the Golden Lion's inn, Gou was beating Tetsu up "you idiot I told you to not cause harm to Hellfire, I wanted to fight him myself, I need to see if my power can beat a dragon the power of a god!" He growled out, Tetsu looked at him "I don't even get why you this matters to you? Hellfire wasn't that strong anyway, he can't be that person you fought all those years ag-" suddenly Tetsu was knocked out "he is and this time I will not be hurt again" he said softly

The End

Hope you enjoy this chapter leave a like.