Chapter Twenty Two- Seven Years Later

Hello readers I'm glad your here reading this hope you enjoy it, in case your wondering I am time skipping because well Alex would be out and if you wanted to see what happens read the manga or watch the anime. Anyway let's get on with this.

Chapter Twenty Two

After a long and grueling battle with the Guild Master of Grimoire Heart who turned out to be Precht the second guild master of Fairy Tail. Natsu and his friends celebrated winning and the S Class Trials were cancelled much to Natsu's disappointment. Suddenly everyone had heard a dragons roar but none of the Dragon Slayers recognized it. That's when Gildarts did though and told them it was the Dragon that took his arm and leg Achnologia.

Makarov tells them to leave but they don't listen to him and fight the dragon but are easily beaten. Eventually they decided to hold hands and die together, but they were suddenly surrounded by a bright light as Achnologia was blasted away and Tenrou Island had disappeared for over 7 years. When Rose heard the news she broke down as she had just found out she was pregnant with Alex's child, which is something she was going to tell him through Kitty which is why she sent her with the Exceeds.

Seven Years Later

The Fairy Tail members had to end up leaving the bigger guild hall and made a smaller run down one, currently a grown up Romeo and a little girl with blonde hair with one green eye and one red eye that she was made fun for since one side makes her look like a demon, unfortunately for them she inherited her fathers magic which meant they ended up with a lot of burns.

When the little girl made it back to the guild hall she ran over to her mother "momma momma do you think daddy will come home today?" She asked

Rose shrugged "I'm sure he will I know he's still out there" she said as Twilight Ogre the guild who asks for the money Macao the Fourth Guild Master owes them but he convinces them that they will pay them later. Rose sighed as she remembered when Fairy Tail wouldn't have stood for something like that.

Later Blue Pegasus arrives telling them that they found Tenrou Island, they sent a search party and found the Tenrou group looking the same as they had been before seven years ago. When they arrived back to Fairy Tail they easily beat Twilight Ogre and everyone celebrated.

Rose when she had seen her lover again after 7 long years she started to cry. When Alex, Tristan and Kitty found her they all hugged together that's when Alex noticed the little girl "Rose who's this?" He asked as he bent down and looked at her

Rose smiled happily "this is Luna" she said her hear beating out of her chest "Luna Yamushida your daughter" she said. Alex looked surprised as he looked back at her "I have a daughter?"

"Yeah you do so why were you gone for so long?" She asked as he looked a little surprised. Tristan chuckled "man she is like her father when he was a kid" he said as Ren looked a little shocked "yeah wow she looks like a mini him." Kitty nodded "yeah I forgot to tell you that's why I was sent to Tenrou to tell you quickly"

Alex looked at Rose "I'm sorry a lot happened but I'll tell you everything, both of you."

The rest of the night was spent partying except for Alex since he spent most of it getting to know his daughter who he found out had the same magic as him.

After the party Alex and Rose went to the apartment they got together and was now in their bed together with their daughter. He explained everything that happened. Luna smiled and was amazed by her fathers story. She went to sleep happily against her chest.

The End

Hope you enjoyed this chapter had a lot of fun with it, hope you enjoy this picture or Luna made by my friend.