Chapter Three: Filler

Hello readers this is just a heads up that this is going to be filler as I have some serious writers block. This will also help you understand Tristan and Rose who appeared in the last chapter. If you want pictures of them you'll have to message me on Wattpad. Also I don't own Fairy Tail Hiro Mashima does.

Takes place right after the end of Chapter 1:

"A Dragon?!?!" Everyone exclaimed

Alex nodded "Yeah he looks like a demon which made a lot of animals run away from him." Everyone sweatdropped wondering just who the hell is this kid minus a boy with brown hair and red ascot, he frowned as everyone's attention was on the new person and not him. He just learned how to make his arm into a wolf's paw but everyone's attention was on Alex.

A young girl with blonde hair in a short style wearing a pink dress was sipping on her orange juice looked at the boy. "Calm down Tristan he's new and he's got a magic no one has really heard of you know?" She said softly. The boy named Tristan frowned "that new kid is hogging the attention I should be getting!" Alex heard the argument and went over to them while everyone was still shocked over learning about his Hellfire Dragon Magic.

Tristan glared at him as he walked over to him "hi my name is Alex I hope we can be friends." He said smiling at him, Rose smiled "my name is Rose von Clearwater" Alex and Rose immediately hit it off but unfortunately Tristan didn't hit it off with Alex and tried to fight him in the park by the big tree. Rose watched them behind the tree.

Tristan turned his hand into a bear and ran at Alex as he kept dodging, "what's wrong Alex aren't you going to throw a punch. Alex shook his head "no if I did this fight would be over and you would be hurt and then I'd probably get kicked out for hurting a guildmate."

Tristan growled "come on show me your magic!!" He said as he started to do a full body Take Over but Alex punched him in the stomach to stop him. "Sorry but you have to work on your anger problems before you can think of using your magic." Alex then walked away as the sun started to set as Rose walked over to Tristan, "are you okay Tristan?" She asked the boy on the ground.

Tristan glared at her "Yes I'm fine" his gaze went back to it's normal expression "that guy he took me down with just one hit, he must be strong." Rose nodded "Yeah we should form a team with him!" She exclaimed. Alex turned around and came back "alright um what's a team?" He asked making both of them fall.

It took a couple minutes to explain to Alex what a team was and on that day, Alex, Tristan and Rose formed a team called Team Blue Fire as that's what Alex decided to call it and they both went along with it.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as you know this was filler until I can think of something to do for the main story this is what will happen when I run out of ideas.