Chapter 11: Kitty's First Mission, an old friend and new enemies

Hey guys I'm back and ready for more, hope you guys enjoyed the Oracian Seis arc. Now this arc is going to be something I've planned for a long time hope you enjoy it.

Chapter 11

Alex yawned as he walked with his team to Hargeon as their client an old friend of theirs lived there. Rose kept staring at Alex blushing 'I'm wondering should I tell him about my feelings? " Kitty looked at Rose "Hey you okay Rose your kinda spacing out, your not sick are you?"

Rose looked at the green haired girl "o-oh sorry I'm fine" she ran ahead of everyone so they didn't see her red face. Tristan looked surprised "um okay what just happened?" Alex looked at her "well whatever it was she's running towards Emma's place let's hurry after her." He said running after her leaving Tristan and Kitty

Once they got to Hargeon they went to a apartment building and Rose knocked on the door, five minutes later a pink haired girl opened it. The surprising thing about her is that she was completely naked, Kitty was blushing immensely as Alex and Tristan didn't seemed fazed by her at all making Kitty even more surprised. "What the heck is happening?!"

Emma looked at the new girl "oh hey you new nice to meet you I'm Emma!" She said hugging Kitty into her big naked boobs, making the young girl blush mad. Rose sighed "Emma what was the reason for the request that asked for Team Hellfire specifically?" She said trying to save Kitty from Emma's boobs. Emma nodded and told everyone that the mission was to help her write her book.

Tristan glared at her "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" he yelled at her making everyone look at him "this is stupid she can get someone else, I don't care if this is a mission goodbye." Tristan leaves and making Alex wonder what got into him. "Rose stay here I'll talk with him" Rose nodded as Alex went after him "Tristan what's wrong?"

Tristan glared at Alex "I'm sick and tired of being counted as a weakling they asked Team Natsu to take down the Oracian Seis they should've asked us!" Alex sighed " Tristan I went with them because they asked for my help, I fought three of them and barely beat one you would've been destroyed! " Tristan frowned and punched Alex in the face "You Bastard!"

Alex stepped back as blood dripped from his lip to the ground "what the hell Tristan?!" He yelled at his friend as he walked away, " I'm done with you! I'm going to join a team where I actually feel welcomed! " Alex sighed "he doesn't feel welcomed? Maybe he thinks that I think he's weak" he sighed and went back up looking down.

Rose and Kitty looked at Alex as he walked in "Where's Tristan?" Asked Kitty, he looked away " he's not coming back so I'm going for a walk you girls have fun" he said leaving the apartment and walked around Hargeon going to the place where Lucy and Natsu first met. "So this is the place where Lucy met Natsu huh, we're she joined Fairy Tail officially."

On the outskirts of town a carriage was being rode into the Port town a man who had a shadow over his face. "Rose is in this area and I will be getting her back everyone look for her now!" The man said as he started to laugh

The End

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter also don't forget to check out my friends story her name is Kenziekia. Until next time also I do not own Fairy Tail Hiro Mashima does.