Chapter Twenty Six- Day Two Conti.

Hey guys hope you enjoy this chapter.

Chapter 26

After the defeat of Bacchus at the hands of Elfman who could no longer continue due to his injuries was replaced with Wendy who has finally recovered thanks to Porlyusica.

The next match was interesting one, Blue Pegasus's Jenny Realight vs Fairy Tail Team B's Mirajane Strauss, two models famous for being the top picks for Sorcerer's Weekly. The match was interesting one as it was a swimsuit contest to make matters more interesting is the penalty for whoever loses has to do a naked photo shoot for the next issue which Mirajane agrees to.

Jenny thinking she had won with the use of her Battle Form quickly realized why it was a mistake to ever challenge Fairy Tail. She quickly beat her as everyone was astonished by that but Fairy Tail who just got their 3rd win in the Grand Magic Games.

The last match of the day was between Sabertooth's Yukino Agria and Mermaid Heel's Kagura Mikazuchi. The white haired mage inquired if they could make a wager much to everyone's shock that the girls wagered their lives. When the match began it was revealed that Yukino was a Celestial Spirit Mage and she had the last two Zodiac Keys Pisces and Libra. Unfortunately for Yukino the Mermaid Heel mage easily countered each of her moves using her Gravity Magic.

Yukino had no choice and used her 13th key Ophiuchus but was quickly and easily beaten by her. Yukino was quickly beaten to the ground as Kagura pointed her sheathed blade at the girl "your life is in my hands now" said Kagura. Everyone was surprised that Yukino lost especially Sabertooth but the Guild Master of Sabertooth didn't look very happy.

At the inn where Sabertooth was staying Jiemma the guild master humiliated Yukino by forcing her to strip in front of her guild mates and threw food on her. "Sabertooth has no need for weaklings leave my sight at once" he said. Sting looked a little upset that Yukino was kicked out for one loss but knew this was the rules.

Meanwhile back at the inn with Fairy Tail Team B. Alex was currently playing with his daughter who was doing much better thanks for Porlyusica and her father who gave her some of his magic. "Papa will Fairy Tail win the Grand Magic games?"

Alex smiled giving her a reassuring one "hell yeah we will" he said as he was quickly punched in the hand by Rose "don't use that language in front of our daughter or you won't be getting your present"

"Oh come on I love your mouth present" he was then quickly beaten with a giant club that Rose had Requipped "s-shut up not in front of Luna!" Rose said with a very red face

Ren watched as he and Luna looked at them "what's a mouth present?" As soon as they asked that they were quickly thrown out of the room to spend time with Kitty. When they made it to her room the green haired girl was surprised to see them "oh hello Luna, Ren whatcha doing here?"

Ren looked at her "Rose kicked us out saying that she was going to give Alex a mouth present." Kitty started to blush as she knew what that meant "okay never say that again please" she embarrassed greatly.

At the place where the Golden Lion guild was Gou was standing out on the balcony, he was wearing just his boxers, on his chest was very large burn mark that went from his stomach up to his chest. A woman who was wearing one of his shirts walked up to him "you okay you haven't been the same since this game started and you saw that white haired dragon slayer."

Gou looked over at his girlfriend Elena "yes remember when a couple of years ago when I came back with this?" He asked Elena nodded "yeah you were badly injured" she touching the scar "you don't think it was him do you?"

"I don't know for sure I never did get a good look at the kids face but I'll only know for sure when I see his chest as I also left my mark on him" Gou said as he walked back into the room with Elena following him.

The End
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.