Chapter Twenty Seven- Day Three Pandemonium! Faires vs Ravens and Lions!

Hello readers I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Chapter 27

Day three of the Games arrives and, at the Domus Flau, the Grand Magic Games continue with Lahar the day's guest judge. In the crowd is also Doranbolt, who Lahar brought along to purposely see Fairy Tail. The third event is introduced as "Pandemonium," and the teams all pick their participating members. Erza goes out for Team Fairy Tail A, whilst Cana Alberona volunteers for Team Fairy Tail B, much to her team-mates surprise when they notice that Jellal is gone. Cana, however, states that it's likely he doesn't wish to participate with a Magic Council official around.

The players were gathered around the arena with the announcer telling them the rules. The giant building called Pandemonium a giant building where monsters live. Mato the announcer who was the king of Fiore in disguise, told the contestants  the monsters inside are classed from D to S, the D-class being quite formidable, whilst the S-class can even rival that of a Wizard Saint. The rules of the game are simple, each competitor will go in one by one and fight a number of monsters for points. They can select how many monsters they wish to face, but are warned that what level of monster they get will be randomized. When ask what happens when they lose, the judge states that their previous victories will still be counted, but they will be out of the event. The game will go on until all 100 monsters are defeated or everyone's Magic Power runs out.

Erza decides to go first for her team and announces she will fight all 100 monsters. Everyone was shocked by that announcement even Fairy Tail. Alex smiled "yeah that's Erza" he said softly as he had known Erza the longest since he was there before even Gray. Even the crowd in the arena was surprised but she fought all the monsters Bloody and won Pandemonium and destroyed the castle in it. She stood on top of the rubble as she pointed her sword in the air "Fairy Tail will never quit!" She shouted out to everyone.

With Pandemonium out of commission the remaining contestants decided to use a device called Magic Power Finder or MPF. The competitors then continue in the order of the lots they took previously, Millianna getting a fairly nice score whilst Nobarly of Quatro Puppy and Hibiki of Blue Pegasus fail miserably. Orga and Jura and Shiki of the Golden Lion then step up, the three of them scoring in the thousands and greatly shocking the audience, though not as much as Obra, who scores a mere 4 on request from his team, as they do not want his Magic to be revealed. The next turn was Cana who revealed she had one of the 3 legendary spells of Fairy Tail, Fairy Glitter.

Cana briefly used this spell on Tenrou Island 7 years ago when she found First Masters Mavis Vermillion's grave during the S Class Trials. Mavis smiled as everyone was shocked she allowed Cana to use it "well she asked and I just wanted to see it again" she smiled. Cana pointed at her arm at the device "Fairy Glitter!" She shouted as she used it on the device and broke it getting the second highest score 9999. This left both Fairy Tail in the 1st and 2nd place.

The games soon move into the battle portions, Millianna defeating Semmes of Team Quatro Puppy, whilst Eve Tearm of Team Blue Pegasus is beaten by Rufus Lore.  The third match soon starts with Laxus against Team Raven Tail's Alexei. As they take the field, Fairy Tail reveals that they have set up lookouts across the coliseum to make sure Raven Tail doesn't pull anything again. Even Yajima is helping with the watch, warning Lahar to stop the fight if anything seems suspicious.

Laxus glared at Alexei angrily "you know if your going to go after children you better make damn sure I don't hear about it" he said as he glared at the man. The fight begins with surprisingly Alexei beating Laxus into the ground, unbeknownst to them though Laxus and Alexei weren't actually fighting yet. "I made this world so we could talk privately" Alexei said as Laxus wasn't amused and charged at the masked man but the rest of Raven Tail attacked him surprising him.

Alexei then reveals himself to be Ivan, Laxus's dad. "You know why I'm here, join me and we can crush Fairy Tail together!"

Laxus smirked "yeah hell no" he said softly "Fairy Tail is my family and you've pissed them and me off now your going to pay!" He said as lightning surrounded him as he attacked each of the Raven Tail members who humiliated his friends during the tournament. Laxus then easily beats Raven Tail and gets them disqualified from the tournament since their guild master had entered the tournament and were easily arrested.

The next match was against Fairy Tail Team B's and Golden Lions Tetsu. Alex made it to the arena as the man with piercings in his ears and nose walked up to them. "This will be easy" said Tetsu as the match began "Iron Make- Giant Sword!"

Alex was a little shocked as he caught the sword who was prepared for Tetsu to come at him and launch a breath attack "Iron God...Bellow!" He said as a stream of black iron came out of his mouth and hit him head on.

Natsu was surprised "an Iron God Slayer? I fought a Fire God Slayer on Tenrou Island, they can apparently slay gods" he said to Gray and Wendy.

Luna was shocked as her father was hit dead on with that attack "no daddy!" Rose held her hand as Tristan looked at her smiling "don't worry your dad won't lose to this guy"

It was revealed that Alex had taken it head on but surrounded himself in fire it had melted the metal blasted at him but he was still hurt as blood went down his arm and a piece of metal was in his shoulder. "Damn I wasn't expecting that" he said as he looked at his opponent

Tetsu smirked "good I was hoping this wouldn't be boring, I do wish I got to fight that Iron Dragon Slayer of yours but you'll do." Gajeel raised an eyebrow "that guy couldn't beat me even if he tried." Mira chuckled "well who knows I heard Natsu had trouble beating the Fire God Slayer back on Tenrou" she said softly.

Alex looked at Tetsu "yeah I didn't expect another Slayer mage" he said softly. "Don't worry though I'll beat you and keep the lead we have on everyone!" He growled

Tetsu smirked "Iron God...Mjölnir" he said as lightning surrounded his fist as he launched it at Alex who barely dodged it "Hellfire Dragon....Brilliant Destruction!" (Think Natsu's Brilliant Flame attack). The attacks hit the users, Alex then charged at him as blue flames surrounded him "Hellfire Dragon...Sword Horn!" He said as he hit him directly in the chest but it did nothing to him at Tetsu smirked "Iron God...Hard Fist!" He said punching him in the head as it knocked the wind out of him.

Alex fell on the ground panting as Tetsu kicked him a few feet away. "Nice try but my body is made out of iron! You can't beat me! Iron God...Club!" He said as he aimed the club at the piece of metal in Alex's shoulder making him scream out in pain. Tetsu laughed sickeningly "awe little dragon hurt?"

Everyone in Fairy Tail grew angry at this, Gou watched "sickening" he said as Tetsu mercilessly beat the crap out of Alex. He was barely conscious but suddenly he could hear Azure Flames voice in his head "Alex what are you doing?"

It was a flashback to when Alex was a kid being trained by her "I was trying to beat this guy but he's too strong I can't!" He said as he looked down "it's okay if you lose it's not okay if you forget why your fighting."

Suddenly something sparked in Alex as he erupted into blue flames which changed color into a royal blue like color. Alex's hair even changed to match the flames as he let out a roar "Dragon Slayer Secret Art- Hell Phoenix Blade!" He growled as he charged at Tetsu and hit him in the chest and went up into the sky as Tetsu's armor broke from the pressure of Alex's attack. They ended up in the sky, everyone watched as they both came crashing down both were passed out, the match was a tie with both teams getting 5 points.

The End

Hey guys hoped you enjoyed this chapter, in case your wondering Alex's new form that I came up with will be called Hellfire Dragon King Mode anyway leave a like and comment what you liked about Thai chapter the most.