Chapter Twenty Four- The Battles Start! Lucy vs Flare

Hello readers I am back for yet another chapter hope you enjoy and remember to read my friends story, she's very talented I will tell her name at the end of the chapter

Chapter Twenty Four

After the first round it was announced there would be one on one fights, the first fight was Lucy vs Raven Tail's Flare. Lucy was angry and knew she would have to win for both Wendy and Luna. The battle between the two girls is 30 minutes long and if anyone is knocked out in that time they lose. If the time limit is up and no one is defeated it will be declared a draw.

Lucy commences the battle by performing a multiple summoning and combining Scorpio and Taurus' attacks whilst the crowd watches in awe. Flare soon responds with her Hair Magic, and the two twist and twirl around the ring as Flare grabs Lucy with her hair and Lucy grabs her in return with her Fleuve d'étoiles. Flare then reveals her plan that involves Asuka, Bisca and Alzack's daughter, a piece of her hair was all the way up there. "If you continue to fight me I'll burn her so bad you won't fucking recognize her" Flare said as Lucy stopped attacking.

Flare then gains the upper hand on her and whips her before tying her up and making a strand of her hair form the Raven Tail sigil "I'm going to mark you blondie with this as reminder why it was a mistake to ever fight us, now where should I put this?" She asked herself "oh I know right here" she said as the brand hovered over Lucy's hand where her mark was.

"No please don't not there!" She exclaimed as she started to cry. In the stands Natsu was running towards Asuka "I know what I heard I need to hurry" he said as he made it as he destroyed the strand of her threatening Asuka. "Go do it Lucy!"

Lucy smiled as she nodded and summoned Gemini who turns into Lucy and frees her master. Lucy and Gemini start to power up their combined attacked they worked on tirelessly, the spell that beat Angel of the Oracion Seis, Hibiki of Blue Pegasus recognized it immediately "no way I didn't think she could use it again." It was the Urano Metria! As it was activated Flare couldn't do anything as she was beyond scared but suddenly the power went out like a light. Lucy was weakened from using the attack.

Alex had watched the fight and knew what happened as he glared at Alexi knowing he had something to do with it as did Mavis the First Guild Master who decided to watch the Magic Games as she was bored. Lucy was beaten and Fairy Tail Team A was in last place, everyone in the audience booed at Lucy who started to cry until Natsu had went to the arena and reassured her that they would win.

The matches continue with the second being Ren Akatsuki from Blue Pegasus faces Araña Webb from Mermaid Heel, which Ren wins. This is followed by a battle between Warcry of Quatro Cerberus and Orga Nanagear of Sabertooth, Warcry being defeated before being able to use his Magic. The final battle of the day is then declared to be between Alex Team Fairy Tail B and Golden Lion's Catherine.

Alex was angry not only that his daughter was attacked but that Raven Tail cheated again by not only attacking Wendy but threatening Asuka "sorry but if I don't hold back it's not your fault" Alex said

Catherine smirked "oh yeah I'm sure you are mad that you know your entire guild has lost every round their in" she said putting salt in the wound, as the match began Catherine was hitting Alex as he couldn't do anything as he tried to calm down but eventually his rage exploded "Dragon Slayer Secret Art- Hell's Rage!" He said as the entire arena was erupted into blue flames, Catherine had been beaten and Alex walked away. That marked the end of the first day.

After their humiliating defeat, the members of Fairy Tail regroup, but are still hopeful that they will be able to make a comeback and start partying. With everyone except for Wendy,Luna and Carla (who were unable to go due to their injuries) present, Makarov faces his guild members and encourages them, telling them that they are the Guild that doesn't know the meaning of giving up.

The End

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and here's my friend's name GeekyJuvia25