Chapter Twenty - Grimoire Heart attacks

I'm sorry this is so late guys a lot of things have happened to me recently and I just wanted to get rid of everything but I decided against it so yeah lol, anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter and excuse me if it's sloppy it's been months since I've written any sort of things. I don't own Fairy Tail Hiro Mashima does I only own Alex and his team and the other oc's that appear in the story.

On Tenrou Island a large airship was arriving on the outskirts of the island quietly. A man sat in a chair "Tenrou Island it's been so long since I've been here now go out and cause destruction!" The old man said as his guild nodded and left to find some Fairies to take down. Meanwhile with Alex and Tristan they were currently looking around.

"Damnit where is this Grave of the First Master can't you sniff it out?" Tristan looked at his long time friend.. Alex shrugged "I have no idea I've never seen it, but if I do find it I'll be become an S Class Wizard then I can take higher rewards and get more money for Rose and the baby and Lexi." Alex said thinking about his and his two kids.

Suddenly both Tristan and Alex felt a terrifying aura surround them as a man came out of no where. "Hey who are you and who why are you here?" Asked Alex as he steeled his nerves. The man smirked as he started to attack them without any warning.

Tristan was surprised as he could barely see the man move and Alex could only defend as the man with long curly black hair and a weird shaped beard that looked like a small bird. He punched Alex in the chest hitting him into a tree "my name is Lockjaw and I'm a member of Grimoire Heart."

Alex was surprised " wait how on earth are you here this island can only be found by a member of Fairy Tail. " said Tristan as he growled out making the man now named Lockjaw smirk as he could tell how easily unnerved he made the wizards.

Alex nodded "Okay well your looking at the two strongest wizards in Fairy Tail and we won't let you attack our friends" as he steeled his nerves and his aura surrounded him. "That's why we will not lose to you!" He growled out as he charged at him "Hellfire Dragon... Iron Fist" the attack did nothing as Alex was pushed back

"Damn it he survived that?" Tristan asked as he looked at him and saw that Lockjaw turned into a leopard man "he uses Beast Soul just like me?!" Alex nodded "yeah and this will be a lot tougher the toughest fight that we've ever fought"

The End

Will Alex and Tristan be able to beat Lockjaw find out next time.