Chapter one

Hello newbs hope you enjoy this fanfic I'm new so please don't kill me, I don't own Fairy Tail I only own the Oc's that appear. Fairy Tail is property of the creators and owners.

Chaper 1 the beginning:

10 years ago

A young boy with white hair was in the forest calling out for his mother dragon. Yes that's right he was raised by a dragon, his name is Alex Yamushida and he was raised by the Hell Flame Dragon Azar Tatsuo. "Mommy where are you I miss you!" He said crying as it started to rain and a strange old man came up to him.

"Hello young lad is there something I can help you with?" Asked the strange old man. Alex looked at the strange dwarf man. He didn't know that on this day this strange old man would give him the greatest gift ever...a family.

"My name is Makarov and I'm the Guild Master of Fairy Tail why don't you come with me." He said smiling at the young boy. Alex knew he needed something to eat and new clothes he was just wearing shorts while it's raining. He took Makarov up on his offer

A few hours later

Makarov had taken him to the guild, Alex was amazed as he never saw anything like this before. Makarov took him inside where Alex saw all the kids like Cana, Gray and Levy. He looked at Levy thinking she was cute but unfortunately he doesn't know how to talk to girls.

Gray saw Alex looking at Levy and ran over to him, "hey newbie why are staring at her?" Asked Gray making Alex jump. "I wasn't staring you dumbass stripper!" Gray gained a tic mark and punched Alex which then got him punched by Erza. "Gray what the hell are you doing?"

Alex looked at the red head who had beaten the smaller boy up for trying to hit him. 'She looks very beautiful' he said to himself as the girl looks at him, "my name is Erza nice to meet you new kid." She said as a white haired girl smirked. "So we've got a new person joining us hmm?" She said

Erza looked at Mirajane "lay off Mirajane your scaring him" she said trying to stand up to Mirajane for you. Mira looked at you "so kid you've gotta a name or something?" Alex looked at the scary girl. "I'm Alex" he said timidly.

Mira smiled "see was that so hard for you Alex?" Alex nodded yes "your too scary that's why I don't want to talk" he said as Mira got angry and Erza stopped her from attacking him. "Anyway Alex I'm Erza I'll be your friend" Alex smiled softly. "Really?" Erza nodded "yes now let's get you some food you must Be starving"

Alex nodded as he was led to the bar area where a teenage Laxus was serving food to everyone. He saw Alex and nodded giving him a nice bowl of warm soup. When Alex tasted it he felt like his mind was going to blow so he kept eating it until it was gone. Erza and Laxus were suprised that someone would be able to eat hot soup as he didn't wait for it to cool down.

"Anyway Alex where are you from?" Asked Erza, Alex stopped eating "the Woods I was being raised by my mother but she's gone missing." He said, Laxus looked at him "maybe we could help you if you want what's she look like?" He asked. Alex looked up in thought "she's big and huge and she's covered in blue flames!"

Erza looked shocked "Wait what? She's on fire?" Alex nodded "Yep she's a dragon" everyone stopped doing what they were doing as they looked shocked. "A DRAGON?!" everyone yelled.