Chapter Eighteen: Alex and Rose talk

Hey guys sorry for the very long wait I haven't felt like writing and plus I've got a job now so that takes up most of my time. Also this has a lemon in it so be warned

Chapter 18

Rose pulled Alex aside as Kitty played with his daughter and Tristan watched them. "Okay please explain to me how the hell you've got a daughter please." Alex looked at her "it was on a mission to escort gramps to the council and protect him, she was a council members daughter and we hit it off."

Flashback

Alex and Clarissa were at the council outside the room talking and laughing it off "I can't believe your one of the council members daughters I mean your so nice, all the council wants to do is get Fairy Tail shut down."

Clarissa chuckled "not everyone does Siegrain and Yajima don't want to." Alex nodded " their the only ones honestly." Clarissa sighed "I've always liked Fairy Tail honestly, I've also liked you for a long while Dragon Wizard." Alex blushed when she said that as he felt like he was being hypnotized.

He didn't know what he was doing but suddenly he started to kiss her. Clarissa kissed him back jumping into his arms as she told him to go to an empty room. Once in there she tore his coat off and shirt off as she was laid out on the bed, her shoes were taken off as Alex licked her stocking covered foot.

Clarissa laughed "oh my aren't you a kinky one" she said as she removed her shirt showing the Dragon Slayer her breasts. Alex smirked and started to suck on her breasts making her moan as he got off her for a second to remove their pants and underwear once off they connected making both of them moaning.

"O-oh Alex~!" She moaned feeling him inside her, " fuck me harder Dragon Slayer give me that scale covered cock!" He didn't have time to tell her that his cock wasn't covered in scales but he was busy giving her what she wanted making her moan even more. "I-I'm going to cum!" He moaned out, he was going to get out but she kept him in as he cummed inside her. They were covered in sweat as Clarissa kissed him again. "Mmmm Dragon Slayer you definitely just got me pregnant can't wait to have your baby too bad you'll have to leave" she said as Alex passed out

End of Flashback

Rose looked at him "so she raped you basically" Alex looked up "Yeah I guess she did sorry that she took advantage of me and for letting her."

Rose nodded "I'll forgive you if we get over to your house and you do the exact same thing you did to her, which also means get me pregnant!" Alex nodded and picked her up leaving Tristan and Kitty to deal with Alex's daughter.

The End

Sorry if you wanted another lemon readers I'm lemoned out, that's a word right? Also don't forget to leave a like for the spicy lemons also Clarissa used the same magic as Bora with the Magic rings.