Chapter Fourteen Rose's mom

Hey guys I'm back with another chapter hope you enjoy it and remember I don't own Fairy Tail Hiro Mashima does I only own Alex and his team.

Chapter 14

Alex was asleep completely naked on a bed bandages we're wrapped around his torso. Yue was also completely naked as well because while Alex was asleep let's just say she did some adult stuff to him. Kitty was asleep a blanket over her, Yue looked at the window.

"mmm don't worry Rose I'm sure he'll rescue you from dad tomorrow." She remembered a long time ago when she was a kid and her mother was still alive that it was happier for everyone.

10 years ago

A young Rose was playing with her mother, a young Yue was reading underneath a tree and Kaine was practicing using his newly learned Carbon Armor magic, he makes Carbon around him into armor 100 times harder then steel. Hope was just 2 years old by that point but she was already proficient with Absorbing Magic, she can absorb anything and make it into armor.

Their mother was a rather sick woman and having a 4th kid didn't exactly help with that but their father a much older man then their mom took advantage of her as he wanted another son. Unfortunately he ended up with another daughter, her father regularly abused her since she was supposed to be a boy as it was in the family that a second born will always be male.

Kaine was the pampered one he wasn't allowed to have fun or anything like that but he was the favorite of the 4 children. One day their mother had gotten terribly sick and died before telling Rose she was her favorite.

Their father blamed Rose and locked her away in the dungeon as punishment because that's how deranged he is. During an annual gala Yue had gone down into the dungeon to free her little sister, when she came to her cell what she saw horrified her.

"Rose my god" she said softly, her sister looked horrified Rose was covered in wounds head to toe, her clothes if you could call them that anymore. They barely covered her body and her feet had dried blood on them as well as her fingernails indicating that she had scratched the door in an attempt to get out.

Yue unlocked the door "Rose come on I'm getting you out of here!"

Rose didn't move a muscle but she did say something that almost broke Yue's heart "get the fuck out of my way!" Said Rose as she requipped a dagger and pushed past Yue. She ended up going into the ballroom making everyone of the guests scream in shock at the sight of her.

Her father looked even more shocked "how did you get out?" He asked with anger in his voice but all Rose saw was the man who tortured her. She screamed in rage charging at him stabbing him in the leg "go to hell you Bastard!"

She ran out of the mansion and never looked back, the guests on that day never forgot what happened, which caused Manfried Von Clearwater to become a laughing stock. He never knew what happened to Rose after that nor did he care for her as she severed a tendon in his leg for which now he can only walk with a cane.

What happened to Rose after that is she stowed away on a train heading for Magnolia, once there she bumped into a young Tristan. He brought her to Fairy Tail where she joined but she stayed quiet most of the time until Makarov asked her what's wrong and he was told everything about her family, "hmm don't worry while your here we're your family we will protect you my daughter!"

Present

Rose smiled at the memory but then frowned "please Alex save me!"

Back at Yue's cottage Alex was fully dressed and healed "Alright now I'm going to kick some ass!" Kitty nodded and Yue smiled 'you've got a lucky man here Rose wish he could be mine since we did have sex and all but oh well.'

Alex and Kitty started running towards the mansion in hopes to save Rose from her father, it would be a hard fight but Alex was determined "I'm going to tell her"

Rose looked at herself in the mirror "I wish I could've told him how I"

"Love her/ him!" They both said in unison

The End

Sorry this took so long hope you enjoy it though.